Chapter 20: Not All Happily Ever After Is The Ending

AN: So sorry for the long wait. I'm sorry if you guys were scared that I will discontinue this story. No worries, I'm back. Not going to happen again. So to prevent that, I've made a schedule below (I'm not going to spoil the story and give you the chapter's name):

7/2 (Today): Ch. 20

7/3 (Friday): Ch. 21

7/5 (Sunday): Ch. 22

7/7 (Tuesday): Ch. 24

7/9 (Thursday): Ch. 25

7/11 (Saturday): Ch. 26

7/12 (Sunday): Ch. 27

7/14 (Tuesday): Ch. 28

7/16 (Thursday): Ch. 29

7/18 (Saturday): Ch. 30

7/19 (Sunday): Epilogue

And yes, there will only be 11 chapters left. I'll let you guys vote on what story I will work on after this at the end of the Epilogue. All the ideas will probably be a pertemis story. 

Oh, and another thing, this chapter will mostly be both Pertemis and Pothena fluff! The rest if the chapters after this will be more serious. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Remember to favorite, follow, and leave a review/comment!

(Edited)

======= Previously on The Rise of Night =======

Artemis laughed and punched him playfully. "You really are a seaweed brain!"

"I try," Percy said with a grin on his face as they both got out of bed, ready for a new day.

======= Now =======

Athena woke up with the sunlight streaming through the window. Poseidon was still asleep next to her. Deciding to surprise him, she carefully got out of bed and went toward the kitchen.

She was going to cook them breakfast. She first cracked the eggs, then she emptied them into the pan, opening the fire.

She put the bacon in next, taking it out when it was half cooked and put it on a plate next to her.

Poseidon woke up to the smell of breakfast. He smiled, knowing it was probably Athena. He got up from the bed and stretched his sore legs. Yesterday, the dolphins got a little over excited and things happened.

======= Flashback =======

"What's her name?" Athena asked Poseidon as she patted a dolphin gently. The mist covered them enough to not let any mortal question them, not like the mortal would have minded. They would have thought it was great to be in the presence of a god.

"I'm pretty sure our son named her Emerald," Poseidon commented while trying to calm another dolphin down.

"Percy?" Athena asked in surprise. "Percy saw this dolphin before?"

"Yeah," Poseidon answered her as he stroked the other dolphin. "She is from Delos."

"Wow," Athena mumbled. "This is a small world."