Chapter 25: In the Darkest Place Of the Universe...

AN: So sorry for not updating yesterday. I was a little busy yesterday and I couldn't update. So, to make it up to you guys, I'm going to update tomorrow as well. Sound good?

Anyways, make sure to follow, favorite, and leave a review! Now let's dive into the world of The Rise of Night! Enjoy!

======= Previously on The Rise of Night =======

"Kind of," Percy replied. "Now you get the point. "

Artemis smiled as she kissed Percy softly on the lips in the middle of the lake, the sun above them, as if Apollo was showing his happiness for them.

======= Now =======

Camp Half-Blood, the camp for Greek demigods run by Chiron, the centaur, and the trainer of heroes. Everyone within the camp was busy, everyone rushing around, preparing the war that is looming over their head.

Two demigods were on patrol, making sure no one get into the camp without going through them. Amy Agne, daughter of Athena and Nick Callas, son of Apollo.

Amy is wearing armor with her shoulder-length blonde hair down and a helmet on her head. A spear in her hand and a fierce look in her eyes as she stood at the entrance to camp, making sure nothing get pass her. 

Nick is also wearing armor but he was on a tree, an arrow notch on his bow, looking from above, making sure Amy, also his best friend, was alarm if anything or anyone was coming for the distance.

"You okay down there?" Nick called out to Amy. Amy's grey eyes soften a bit when she looks at Nick and she gave him a small nod.

"I'm fine," Amy replied. "See any threat from up there?"

"No..." Nick trailed off as he stared at the distance with a worried look on his face. 

"What is it?" Amy asked, scared for the answer. There was none though. Amy called out. "Nick?"

She looked up, he was there but he wasn't talking, his back to her and he wasn't moving either. "Nick Callas, this isn't time for a prank..."

Amy threw her spear at one of the monsters that was approaching her before holding up her hand and the spear flew back to her hand and slowly back up. 

Nick fell off the tree, an ax sticking to his stomach and blood pulling out. Amy knew he was gone already through as she bit her lips to stop herself from screaming or crying. 

She sounded the emergency attack horn as she impaled her spear into another monster. Campers appeared on the border, some with armors and sound without. Everyone was armed with a weapon though.

Chiron was holding his bow and a tear feel when he saw Nick on the ground, long gone. The campers and monsters stared at each other for a while before the silence break and both side charge, no mercy to each other.

Apollo's camper was either armed with bow and arrow or is healing people. Four Apollo campers were sent to retrieve the dead body of their brother.

Ares' campers wasted no time before charging, their cabin leader, Mary in the front line, hunting knives in hand, and throwing them like there's no tomorrow. The other Ares' campers followed their sister's lead and charge headfirst into battles. Killing one after one.

Athena's campers were one of the best fighters in camp as well. They are all commanding the campers, telling them what to do, whether to retreat or continue fighting. Everyone trusts them to tell them if it is too much and they can't handle it.