Epilogue

======= Previously on The Rise of Night =======

"Tell me everything that had happened," she demanded.

So they told her everything. From having Selyne to the defeating Nyx to the party they had yesterday. Everything that had happened in their life. The three of them spent a whole day together, filling each other in on their life.

======= Now =======

"Why did you call a private meeting, brother?" Zeus asked, his face expressionless. Hades stood next to Poseidon, saying nothing.

"Your son, Apollo have spoken another prophecy," Poseidon finally spoke. Hades sighed and turned toward his brothers.

"And how does it concern me?" Hades asked, annoyed. All he wants to do right now is be with his wife in the underworld, away from everyone.

"It spoke of us," Poseidon said before Zeus asked demanded.

"Just tell us the prophecy!"

Poseidon and Hades back away from their youngest brother, electricity surrounded him. Zeus took a few calming breaths before asking again. "What is the prophecy?"

Poseidon started. "A Half-Blood of the eldest gods,

Should turn sixteen against all odds.

To see the world in endless sleep,

The hero's soul, curse blade shall reap.

A single choice shall end his day.

Olympus to preserve or raze."

"So what do you want us to do?" Hades asked, confusion written on his face.

"I want the three of us to swear not to have any more half-blood child," Poseidon said. "Swear it on the river Styx."

"I agree with you, brother," Zeus finally said in a distaste voice. "I swear on the River Styx not to have any more half-blood child."

"I swear on the River Styx not to have any more half-blood child," Poseidon and Hades swore together. Thunder boomed overhead, signaling that the oath had been made.

Finally, Zeus turned toward Poseidon. "And why did Apollo tell you this instead of me?"

"Because I was with him when it happens," Poseidon answered matter of factly before he flashed away. Zeus looked at Hades for help but he just shrugged and melt into the shadow. Zeus groaned but flashed out as well, telling Hera what happened here. Then she might not be too angry at him for having another child earlier this day.

======= Line Break =======

"Mother," Hemera whispered when she saw her mother, Nyx walked through the Mansion of the Night. This isn't her ideal place to live but she wanted to vist her mother, one last time even if she forgot her.

"Hemera?" Nyx asked in surprise, almost melting in the shadow next to her. Hemera was surprised, she still remembers her?

"Hello, mother," she said with a small smile. "You remembers me?"

"Yes, darling," Nyx said softly with a tear running down her cheek. "I remember you. I'm so sorry for being such a bad mother."

Hemera couldn't take it anymore, she ran forward and engulfed her in a big hug. "I miss you, mom."

"I miss you too," Nyx said with a smile and hugged her daughter. Something she had never done before. They were always arguing about the night is better or day is better or everyone likes day or no one is awake at night so they like day better. "I even missed our argument."

Hemera smiled. "Me too, mom, me too."

The mother and daughter sat there on the floor, hugging each other, exchanging apologies of their own. A typical day in the mansion of night, not.

AN: Okay guys, this is a short chapter but it is just the epilogue.  What do you guys think? Do you think the ending is bad? Good? Just fine? Anyways, tune in for the Thank You's! It's on the next chapter! Oh, and the voting is on the next chapter as well! Vote for a story you want me to write next!