Chapter 30: The Olympian Knows How To Party

======= Previously on The Rise of Night =======

The Olympians disappeared one after one, all having a smile on their face as they spread the word of the party around. Everyone was invited. Demigods, gods, minor gods, satyrs, mermen, mermaid, dead spirits, and many others.

It was a party like no other. And for Athena and Poseidon, a party is how their story started. This party is where their story ended.

======= Now =======

Poseidon smiled at Athena and held out his hands. They were in the Olympus throne room, which is now decorated with gold Olympus banners. Couples were dancing to the music and wines were passed around. "Care to dance, Thena?"

"Of course," Athena replied, holding his hand as they twirled into the crowds of people. Laughter was everywhere, people cheering for their freedom. Athena's left hand was around Poseidon's shoulder as her right hand was intertwined with his. Poseidon's left hand were on Athena's hips.

They twirled to the music, Athena's light blue peplos flowing along with them. Poseidon was wearing a simple chiton with a sea-green belt around his waist. Soft music was playing in the background for once at a party. Lots of couples were waltzing, Poseidon and Athena is no expectation.

"Do you remember?" Athena started as their feet moved back and forward in syn. "This is where we first formally talked and not shouting at each other."

"Yeah," Poseidon agreed, his sea-green eyes looking into Athena's grey ones. "I remember. That was the night we have Percy."

"Yeah," Athena replied, lost in her own thoughts. Poseidon smiled as they continued to waltz around the throne room, meeting different people and making conversation with the couples next to them. Everyone was happy, everyone was enjoying the peace.

======= Line Break =======

"Where are you going, Selyne?" Artemis asked her daughter who had a slight blush on her cheek.

"Uh," Selyne shuttered before telling them. "I'm going to find Michael."

Her dad had a protective looked in his eyes but her mother put a hand on his shoulder and whispered into his ears. "Let her have some fun, just make some rules about it."

Just then, Michael arrived next to Selyne. When he saw Percy's glare, he gulped. Percy started. "I heard you are dating my daughter, is that right?"

"Yes, sir," Michael shuttered slightly. Selyne had a nervous looked next to her as she kept playing with her purple peplos.

"I have some rules," Percy started. "You will not-"

Artemis gave him a stern look. "I know what you are doing. Here are the rules. Don't let Selyne get hurt, keep her safe, and most importantly-" Artemis paused for a second and gave Michael her best glare. "Don't get my daughter pregnant."

"Mooom," Selyne complained before giving them both a hug. "I got it. See you guys soon."

They quickly disappeared into the crowds. Percy glared at his wife as Artemis turned to him. "What?"

"I was going to make the rules," Percy pouted. "You're rules are too simple."

"Are not," Artemis protested before pulling him toward the dance floor. "Come on, let's dance."

They waltzed and swayed to the music. "My parents had me in the first party here," Percy suddenly noted. Artemis smiled and kissed him softly on the lips.