Surprise

23/10/19

Georg
do you wanna come over?
15:23

Snapmap
Now?
15:25

Georg
Yea
15:25

Snapmap
K, I'll be over in a few
15:26
Stay over stuff?
15:28

Georg
Obviously
15:28
Seen

////:\\\\

Nick had been trying to formulate some kind of plan or scheme to go over to George's when he'd received the text. He'd forgotten how often they hung out at each other's places. He could probably just turn up at George's place and George wouldn't question it. This time, though, he had a slightly more exciting reason to visit.

The exciting reason was printed on two small rectangles of card that had come through the post the day before. They were shoved at the bottom of his bag (George will probably grill him about the proper respect for those tickets or something).

"Dude I'm- George, what are you doing?" Nick had walked into the living room to see George laying on the floor, his cat happily curled on his chest.

"I knew he was french but I didn't know he was French french," George murmured, slowly petting the cat as if in some kind of trance. Nick shook his head, figuring it had something to do with A6d.

"And what is the difference between being french and being French french?" Nick asked, dropping on to the couch and poking his socked foot into George's side. George turned his head to look at Nick, dazed.

"Being french is having a french accent, being French french is speaking French." George replied, as if it was obvious. 'Right' Nick nodded 'take a shot every time George says French'.

After the initial moment, George seemed back to his normal self. They settled on ordering pizza and watching movies. They decided on a range, from Disney to horror, despite George's complaints that horror movies were 'boring'. Really, George should know better than thinking he could fool Nick.

"Oh god, have they posted again?" Nick had asked after seeing that George was grinning down at his phone and rapidly typing. George laughed.

"Nah. My internet friend has tickets to go see one of their shows, I'm happy for them." George had smiled at Nick before going back to typing. Perfect.

"Have you told them you do too?" Nick asked casually, stuffing a slice of pizza in his mouth. George shook his head distractedly.

"Nah not y- wait what?" He looked at Nick, who just kept chewing nonchalantly. "Nick, what do you mean I do too?" Nick continued to chew for a moment longer before swallowing.

"Check my bag," He said before returning to the movie.

"Nick, this better not be a joke, what the fuck?" George said as he clambered over to Nick's bag and began throwing things out of it. He pointedly ignored Nick's protest. There, at the bottom of the bag, were two backstage tickets to (Dream)ing Of The Disco's concert in London on the third of November.

"You're kidding," George said, dumbfounded. He looked up at Nick, who was grinning at him. "Nick, you're kidding." George repeated, clutching the tickets close to his chest. Nick chuckled and shook his head, figuring better than to make some kind of joke. George felt like crying. "Holy fuck, how did you get these, they must have been so expensive!" He yelled, jumping up and scanning over the tickets. They were the third row from the front too.

Nick laughed. "I've been saving up since they announced the tour. Figured seeing them live might finally make you shut up," He quipped but continued to watch George's reaction nervously.

"Shut up? I'm gonna be talking about them SO much more now!" George laughed before looking at Nick. George's face dropped in realisation. "I'm never gonna be able to pay you back, I'm just gonna have to owe you forever,"

"Oh you bet, I'm gonna hold this over your head until I die," Nick laughed out, relieved. "You gotta pay for parking though, I'm pretty sure my bank is now completely empty," George nodded, it was the least he could do. "You gonna go spam Twitter about it?" George nodded again.

////:\\\\

@Wish_I_Was_The_Disco
Guess who's gonna go see @(Dream)ingOfTheDisco live in like ten days 😎

————————————————23 retweets     236 likes    |    |@StanTWTLTRTDYOU LUCKY WHORE     |    |@DefinitelyNotDying(inLA)LOVE THAT FOR US KING 👑❤️    |    |@SapnapNot even a thank you? Impolite ass smh         |         |    @Wish_I_Was_The_Disco    Th...

————————————————
23 retweets 236 likes
|
|
@StanTWTLTRTD
YOU LUCKY WHORE
|
|
@DefinitelyNotDying(inLA)
LOVE THAT FOR US KING 👑❤️
|
|
@Sapnap
Not even a thank you? Impolite ass smh
|
|
@Wish_I_Was_The_Disco
Thank you SnapBack :) <3
————————————————
2 retweets 109 likes

———————
750 words

I know it's really slow and short at the moment but I promise it'll pick up soon!

As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated!

~Dandelion