Tender

George wasn't able to ignore the way A6d and Nick laughed together and he sent a colourful array of curses their way. In his head of course.

Meanwhile, Dream was frozen staring at the art. He was already thinking of chucking A6d's pillow into the nearest puddle for the stunt he pulled but now he had to figure out how to smite Sapnap as well.

Dream was already reeling from getting to dip George, let alone pick him up. Why did the pose have to be so tender anyways? Was George trying to kill him?

Dream scanned the two other pairs in the drawing. A6d and Sap's pose wasn't nearly as tender. They looked like two friends dancing as a joke, laughing and chatting. He supposed Bad and Skeppy's pose was on the romantic side as well, Skeppy's cheek rested on Bad's chest and Bad's nose nestled in his hair - one hand around each other's waist and the other clasped at Bad's shoulder height.

Dream didn't want to think about what he and George were about to do for fear of blushing through the foundation. He brought himself back to the world as A6d and Sapnap started ushering people into place. The poor worker that had been roped into taking the photos was laughing.

George couldn't bare to look at Dream, face aflame. He had half the mind to pull his clout goggles down to cover part of his face and so that he wouldn't have to stare directly into Dream's eyes. He's not sure what stopped him from doing so.

A6d had finally managed to stop Skeppy's whining and Sap worked on getting them into place, shoulders shaking with laughter. He didn't bother hiding it. Bad and Skeppy's cheeks were both warmed pink but the pose ended up not being as bad as they'd thought. It was just like a hug.

Next, A6d and Sapnap rounded on Dream and George with malicious glints in their eyes. Dream and George shared a look of fear.

"You hate me now but you'll thank me later," Nick sang quietly as he lead George to his spot.

"You owe me," A6d stated as he shoved Dream into place.

He's warm. George's mind supplied once again and he pushed the thought away with reassurance that he'll turn on the car heating later and grab a hoodie when he gets home. And probably curl up in bed, lord knows how late it was.

I didn't notice how much shorter than me he is. Dream thought absently before deciding that wasn't what he should be focused on when they were pressed chest to chest.

"Dream, wrap your arms around George's thighs. He's not that heavy and it'll give him a good height," Nick instructed.

"Keep it PG," A6d warned, earning himself a glare masked behind a chuckle from Dream and a blushing laugh from George. Dream crouched to wrap his arms around George's thighs and hoisted him up.

He really was light.

From the new height, George had to look slightly down in order to look Dream in the eyes. He took a moment to look around instead, appreciating the view from up high.

Of course he smells nice too. Dream couldn't help but think.

"Is this okay?" Dream asked in a whisper. He hadn't meant for it to sound so intimate, he just wanted to make sure he wasn't creeping George out or anything. Just because George drew it doesn't necessarily mean he'd be comfortable doing it.

George looked down at Dream and his eyes softened. "Yeah, this is fine," He replied with a bashful smile.

"George, one hand on Dream's shoulder and the other on his cheek," A6d instructed after glancing at the picture, not bothering to disguise his laugh. George whispered a 'sorry' before doing as he was told.

His hand is cold. Is he cold? He's wearing a tank top in winter in London, he's probably cold. Dream thought, desperately distracting himself from the heat crawling down his neck from his face. It's not like anyone knew.

A6d and Sapnap leisurely walked to their spot and got into their position - Sap's hands resting on A6d's shoulders and A6d's resting on Sap's hips. They were trying to drag it out for as long as possible. Fuckers.

Eventually, the photo was taken (the worker had to take a second to stop laughing) and Dream bent to set George back on his own two feet.

"Aw, I liked the view from up there." George joked. What the fuck? Why did I say that?

Dream looked surprised for a second. "Maybe grow some more and you'll have that view all the time." Dream commented. This is why we can't have nice things.

George laughed. "Just because you're some breed of Green Giant." He shot back with a smile as the others walked to join them.

The worker walked over with George's phone and passed it over. "Hopefully there's some good ones there. Are you guys going to be finished soon?" They asked with an apologetic smile.

George checked the time on his phone. "Shit! Yeah, sorry." He said, sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"Language," Bad reprimanded.

"Sorry Bad," George replied guiltily.

Sapnap slipped his phone from his pocket and glanced at the time. "Yeah, I suppose we should wrap it up. George is probably too coward to ask for hugs so I will." Nick said and George had half the mind to suffocate him tonight.

———————————————
910 words

Hee hee hoo hoo

A little bit of blink-and-you-miss-it background Skephalo in this one. Are people chill with that or would y'all rather I stick to our main pairing fully?

Feedback is welcome and appreciated!!

~Dandelion