Goodbye

////:\\\\

@Dreamishot
George's little - looks away from the camera and grins - retweet if you agree
————————————————
112 retweets      119 likes
    |
    |
@Dreamishot
The fact that this is my most popular tweet just proves my point
    |
    |
@Sapnap
Haha simp
    |
    |
@DefinitalyNotDying(inLA)
Finally, someone with taste. I've been TRYING to convince George that he is ADORABLE but he keeps DENYING IT 😤
         |
         |
     @Dreamishot
     It's because he's colourblind
    ————————————————
    23 retweets      53 likes

////:\\\\

Today was Clay's last day - or half day, he supposed - and they'd already spent most of it laying together in George's bed with Mew. He'd packed his suitcase the night before, after they'd gotten back from the beach, determined to spend as much time with George as he could before he had to go back. If a few shirts and hoodies hadn't quite made it back into his suitcase, well, Clay didn't mind. He wasn't that attached to them anyways.

Clay was currently on his back, coddling Mew to his chest with loud cooing and kissing noises. "My baby. My little fluffy prince. The apple of my eye. A precious angel who could do no wrong. My love." Clay sang as he scratched at the sides of Mew's face, Mew's purr rumbling in his chest.

"I can't believe my cat is stealing my boyfriend." George huffed fondly, propped up on one arm and looking down on Clay and Mew.

"Just look at that cute face though." Clay cooed, looking up at George with Mew's face cradled between his hands. "The face of an angel." He said, smiling goofily up at George.

"The face of a harlot. You know he's Nick's love too?" George commented, reaching the hand he wasn't propped up on to stroke Bartholomew. Clay gasped dramatically and looked at Mew, heartbroken.

"How could you?" Clay whimpered, softly squishing the cat's face in his hands. Mew simply stared back at him. "That's it! We're over!" He exclaimed dramatically. Mew chose that moment to stretch and hop down off the bed, collar jingling as he went. Clay watched with fake teary eyes as his ex love walked away. George watched Clay with real amusement in his eyes as Clay dramatised.

"I still love him..." Clay uttered after a moment, looking up at George with a dramatic pout. George rolled his eyes and leant down to kiss his dumb boyfriends pout away. Clay hummed into the kiss, satisfied he had gotten his way.

George pulled back and dropped gracelessly onto Clay's chest and Clay let out a quiet 'oof' in response, at which George giggled. Clay wrapped his arms around George, gently rubbing circles into his back and side.

"If I fall asleep on you, does it mean you'll have to stay?" George asked, lazily yet delicately tracing words into Clay's shirt, right over his heart. Clay sighed, holding George closer.

"I wish. I've been blowing off management enough as is, they'll hunt me down if I decide to stay any longer." Clay told. He'd been avoiding angry texts, calls and emails since the moment he bought the plane tickets. George whined softly in weak protest.

"When do you have to be at the airport?" George asked after a moment of silence, basking in the warmth of Clay's hands.

"The flight's at one, so probably quarter to." Clay decided, drawing hearts between George's shoulder blades. He really was a high school girl in love. George checked the time on his phone. They had time.