Speechless

@OfficialA6d started following you.

Nick smiled at the notification before turning off his phone and replacing it in his pocket. As he began to pull out of the parking lot, he glanced over at a silent George.

George hadn't said a word since they'd been escorted from the backstage room. When they'd climbed into the car, George had put on his seatbelt and then pulled up the hood of Dream's hoodie and slouched into the seat. He didn't turn on the heating.

"Earth to George? You still there?" Nick asked, having escaped from the parking lot and begun the drive back to George's house. Nick was staying the night.

"I don't know." George finally murmured, picking at the ends of the hoodie sleeves. "Did that really just happen?" He asked quietly.

Nick nodded. "That did really just happen." He assured, still concerned.

"I really just met (Dream)ing Of The Disco." George more stated than asked but Nick still replied with a yes.

"And you really just gave them a folder full of my art?" George whispered. Nick hesitated before he replied a quiet yes. It was silent for a while.

"Are you mad at me?" Nick asked slowly. He didn't like whatever mood George was in.

"I think I should be," George replied, staring at the hoodie sleeves. Nick figured he deserved it, he'll make it up to George at some point. "But I'm not." George finished and Nick glanced over, confused but relieved.

"It's the only time I'll ever meet them so... I'm glad I got the chance. Not a lot of people can say they've re-enacted their own art with their idols." George explained. "I definitely wouldn't have had the confidence to show them, let alone ask to act them out." George looked at Nick. "It was fun. Thank you."

Nick smiled, running a hand through his hair. Part of him wanted to tell George that A6d had followed him on twitter now but he decided against it. "Of course, man. I'm still tryna get round the fact that you're not mad at me, if I'm honest." George chuckled.

"I'm really tired and still not convinced I'm not dreaming right now so it'll probably hit me tomorrow." Nick laughed. George was coming back.

"Are you planning on tweeting about it? Or is this the kind of thing you just wanna keep to yourself?" Nick asked, distantly remembering the video he took of George pretty much bathing himself in the restroom sink.

"I'll tweet about it tomorrow. I think I'm just gonna go straight to sleep." George answered honestly, rubbing his eyes. Nick chuckled.

"Alright, we're not far." George nodded, finally pulling the sleeves down over his hands. He felt pleasantly warm.

This time, neither Nick nor George broke the silence.

It didn't take long for them to get back and George was true to his word. He said a quiet goodnight, confident Nick knew his way to the guest room after all these years, and trudged to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

He changed out of his outfit into pyjama shorts and, after a moments thought, Dream's hoodie. So what if it was kind of sad for George to sleep in it, it's not like Dream was going to find out.

So, that's how George fell asleep. Blissfully warm and surrounded by the smell that was distinctly Dream.

////:\\\\

@Wish_I_Was_The_Disco
Just woke up and... wow. That actually happened. Whack.
————————————————
102 retweets 817 likes
|
|
@DefinitelyNotDying(inLA)
TELL US THE TEA TELL US THE TEA TELL US THE TEA
|
|
@fleepfloop
I bet some fanfic shit happened, im calling it right now
|
|
@Sapnap
I made pancakes you wouldn't kill someone who made you pancakes come get pancakes
|
|
@Wish_I_Was_The_Disco
I'm not mad at you, chill. But I will have
some pancakes.
————————————————
99 retweets 654 likes

////:\\\\

"Good m- did you sleep in Dream's hoodie?" Nick asked as George sleepily wandered into the kitchen. He glared at Nick. "Welcome to simp nation. Population: you," Nick stated, pushing a plate of pancakes towards George.

"If you were me, you'd be doing a lot worse things with this hoodie." George grumbled, beginning to stuff his face. Nick murmured something along the lines of 'glad I'm not'.

"Do I have permission to expose you on twitter?" George gave Nick an unimpressed look before shrugging.

"You know what? Fuck it. Go for it. Your followers probably know of worse things that I've done." He decided and Nick laughed.

////:\\\\

@Sapnap
George gave me permission to post these. What went down yesterday, a thread:
[A picture with the two fans they met]
————————————————
403 retweets 1.4k likes
|
|
@Sapnap
[A side mugshot of George, wide eyed and open mouthed, staring at the stage]
[A blurry mugshot of George dancing, mouth open in what looked like a laugh]
[The video of George frantically bathing himself in the public restroom]
[A photo of George smiling directly at the camera, waiting in the backstage room]
|
|
@Sapnap
[Another mugshot of George wide eyed and opened mouthed, this time staring at the band offstage]
[The heart group photo]
[The kings carry group photo]
[The back-to-back group photo]
|
|
@Sapnap
[The meme group photo]
[The coachella like group photo]
[The masquerade ball group photo]
[A short, blurry video of two figures. The shorter, whose back is to the camera, wears a green hoodie. The video shows the two hug for a moment, the taller squeezing the shorter tighter toward the end of the hug. As the two figures break apart, the camera quickly pans to the floor and the video ends]

////:\\\\

@OfficialA6d liked your post

Nick was quick to delete the notifications. Just in case.

——————————————
950 words

Woah! What's that on the horizon? Is it...? It is! It's George's last fuck! Now he has none left to give.

Alright! After today's two, the chapters will now be 2-3 times as long! :D I tend to upload in the afternoon (like 2-3pm and 6-7pm UK time) so that I don't leave in any sleepy mistakes :)

Feedback is welcome and appreciated!!

~Dandelion