Shame

////:\\\\

@Sapnap
We're currently waiting our turn to meet @(Dream)ingOfTheDisco and @Wish_I_Was_The_Disco has not said a word since they walked in the room. I think his jaw is still on the floor
————————————————
44 retweets 1.3k likes
|
|
@DefinitelyNotDying(inLA)
Valid. They're hot and even hotter in person (if that's possible).
|
|
@HappyTrees
They broke him. Rest in pieces George.
|
|
@chiccennuggies
We alllllll know what George is thinking ab ;) I saw pics of Dream's fit and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
|
|
@Wish_I_Was_The_Disco

    |    |@chiccennuggiesWe alllllll know what George is thinking ab ;) I saw pics of Dream's fit and ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)         |         |    @Wish_I_Was_The_Disco

————————————————
39 retweets 692 likes

////:\\\\

"Oh my god, George!" Nick groaned, hitting George's shoulder. George simply laughed. Nick kept hitting him.

"Stop hitting me." George whined, swatting at Nick's hands.

"Then stop being horny on main! He's literally right there, do you have no shame?" George grinned, cheeks tinted pink.

"It's how I cope." He replied, pushing his clout goggles back up his nose. "Because I am kind of freaking out right now." Nick rolled his eyes at George, murmuring something about finding a better coping mechanism.

"You'll take it down later when you realise the consequences of your actions." Nick stated. George nodded his agreement.

"It wasn't even on main though, it was on my fan account so it's fine. Others have said worse." George tried to attest, shuddering at the thought.

"It might as well have been on main, you never post on your main account." Nick decided that as long as George was distracted thinking about twitter then he wouldn't be freaking out. Or thirsting his mind supplied helpfully.

"I do!" George protested to which Nick barked out a laugh before quickly quietening, remembering where they were. George grumbled, pulling out his phone.

////:\\\\

@GeorgeNotFound
Proving Soupnoop wrong
————————————————
9 retweets 112 likes
|
|
@DefinitelyNotDying(inLA)
Can't believe I'm friends with a four year old smh my head
    |
    |
@fleepfloop
Anyone else forget this account existed?
    |
    |
@Sapnap
Can't even @ me. Coward.
         |
         |
     @GeorgeNotFound
     Shut up @Sapnap not everything's about
you, i was clearly talking about Soupnoop
————————————————
2 retweets 99 likes

////:\\\\

Nick rolled his eyes at his phone, causing George to chuckle beside him. They fell into a comfortable silence, happy to listen to the excited chatter of the current group that were stood just far enough out of earshot for the words to be indecipherable.

George adjusted himself on the couch to be relatively relaxed, leant back with his right ankle resting on his left knee. He lifted the shades over his eyes to rest in his hair instead before returning one hand to the bottom of his tank top to fiddle with the seam, leaving the other to fiddle with the soft, tapering hairs on the back of his neck. He began to chew on his bottom lip. He heard a distant coughing but paid it no mind, too lost in his own thoughts.

What am I even going to say? What was everyone else saying? Should I have brought something to give them? It looked like everyone else had something to give them. Shit, I definitely should have brought something. Maybe I could search Nick's bag for something... no, there isn't anything worth gifting in there, except maybe Nick's car keys.

"Earth to George? Hello? Wow, really living up to the twitter tag," Nick mumbled, waving a hand in front of George's face. George finally zoned back in. "Ah! There he is." Nick cheered.

"What d'you need?" George asked, rubbing at his eyes with the heels of his palms.

"Nothing, you just had that stupid, constipated look you get when you're overthinking." Nick stated casually, laughing when George hit his shoulder.

"Everyone else brought something to give them but us." Nick gave George a look that read 'did I ask?'. George rolled his eyes and continued. "I should have brought something but it's too late. I was considering giving them your car keys but then I'd either have to catch a cab - which is way too expensive - or walk home and I'm already cold now." George finished, resting his hands on his bare arms.

"You are not giving them my car keys." Nick hissed, tightening his hold on the back. George chuckled. "And don't worry, I've got us covered. I knew you'd forget because you're dumb so I brought a little something." Nick smirked mischievously. "As for being cold, you should have thought about that before going the whore route," Nick shrugged and George spluttered our a surprised laugh. "And, who knows, maybe one of them will give you their jacket. Dream's hoodie looks cosy." Nick winked.

"Don't even joke about it, I wouldn't ever wear anything else." George groaned, cheeks pink. The idea of wearing one of the Dream Team's jackets had distracted George entirely from the fact that Nick had brought something to give them and George didn't know what it was. He rubbed his hands up and down his arms for a moment before shrugging. "It's not that cold, I'll live."

"You keep teasing saying you'll die, don't keep getting my hopes up." George chuckled, shoving Nick's shoulder with a quiet 'rude'.

George felt his heart stop when he realised that - aside from the group currently with the band - they were the last group left in the room.

He was so fucked.

———————————————
900 words

Little bit of a filler just so that it didn't look like I was skipping all the other interactions, I won't lie. I'm sorry it's taking so much build up to get to the actual interaction y'all are waiting for (I'm really not) but I did put 'slow burn' in the tags for a reason ;)

A spin on the game hungry hungry hippos; horny horny hoes.

Feedback is welcome and appreciated!

~Dandelion