Warm

George rubbed his hands up and down his arms subconsciously. He'd be in the warm car soon.

As Nick wrapped his arms around A6d in a raucous goodbye, Dream sidled up beside George.

"Are you cold?" Dream asked, startling George. "Your hand was cold earlier." He supplied as some means of explanation. George nodded.

"Yeah. I probably should of thought about that before a wore a tank top though." George laughed weakly, distantly remembering Nick's whore comment.

"You can borrow my hoodie if you want?" Dream offered, wrapping his hands around the bottom of it in preparation to take it off. What the fuck am I doing?

George almost choked. What the fuck is he doing? George turned to Dream, perplexed. "No, Dream, I can't." He stated, watching Dream's hands.

"Sure you can! You're cold, I'm not. I have a hoodie I'm willing to lend," Dream reasoned, beginning to pull the article of clothing up.

"No- Dream!" George reached to push the hoodie back down but Dream took a step away. "Seriously, I'll be fine, the car isn't far." He insisted glancing from where Nick was pulling back from a hug with Skeppy to where Dream was pulling off his hoodie.

"But you're cold now." Dream pushed, pulling off the hoodie all the way and holding it out to George. George stared at it hesitantly.

"How will I give it back?" George asked and Dream's eyes lit up at the realisation that George was considering it. He waved it toward George.

"Just take it, I have loads like it. I don't wear this one much anyways" Dream lied. That was his favourite hoodie. George finally took the fabric from Dream's hands and began to pull it on right as the other four came to join them. "Plus, it'll give you a reason to come to another show." Dream winked.

George laughed, pretending to think about it. "I guess, if I'm not busy the next time you're in town, I'll see whether I can drop by," He joked as he pushed the sleeves up to free his hands. It was warm. It smelt of Dream.

"Thank you for coming by this time, dude." Skeppy commented, pulling the two out of their little bubble. George waved it off and stepped forward for a hug.

Skeppy gives bear hugs. George wasn't sure what hugs he expecting to receive from each of the band members but this, for some reason, surprised him.

He turned to A6d next to say goodbye.

A6d gives relaxed, warm hugs. George supposed that fit, except maybe for when A6d was shouting.

He moved to Bad.

Bad gives tight, familial hugs. George thought that was definitely fitting. Bad seems like the kind of person you'd go to with all your problems and be greeted with supportive advice and hugs that only parents are capable of.

Finally, George shuffled over to Dream.

George wasn't sure how to describe Dream's hugs. All-encasing. Familiar. Calming. Safe. Warm. Nice. George wasn't sure what to compare hugging Dream to. He just knew he liked it. Just as George was about to pull away, Dream hugged him tighter and George felt himself melting.

Dream didn't want to let go. He was in a similar position to George: at a loss for words to describe what it felt like. But Dream knew he wouldn't find something like this again and it wasn't likely he'd ever see George again. So, when George moved to pull away, Dream let that selfish little part of him pull George in closer.

Dream's hands stayed rested on George's shoulders for a moment after they'd pulled apart. Then they both seemed to realise where they were and they separated fully.

Nick, A6d, Skeppy and Bad had all noticed Dream's favourite hoodie had been relocated but decided to make no comment. At least until Nick and George were back at the car and A6d, Skeppy, Bad and Dream were back at the tour bus.

The four weren't blind. Nor were they stupid - at least, not always. They'd all seen the way Dream and George looked at each other. The way they held each other just that little bit tighter than they held anyone else. And they'd definitely seen the way Dream admired the way George looked in his hoodie and the way George discretely pulled the fabric closer to his nose.

That's why A6d had made sure to get Sapnap's twitter. If anyone asked then he'd simply say it was for the photos. He may even say he was a fan of minecraft and wanted to see Sapnap's streams, if he was feeling nice.

But both Sapnap and A6d knew it was because they knew their friends too well. And they knew their friends wouldn't be able to go long away from eachother without going insane.

Nick and A6d both deserve awards. For being the most patient best friends to have ever walked the earth.

———————————————
830 words

Scheming

How would people feel about longer chapters? I'd combine two to three chapters into one but keep my daily/twice daily schedule the same! It just means we'd be able to progress through things a little bit faster :0

Feedback is welcome and appreciated!!

~Dandelion