Chapter 10

Yoongi Pov
Later that day

I decided to take Y/n out today. Tomorrow I wouldn't be able to spend time with her at all. We had another meeting to attend and I was debating on taking her with me.The guys wanted to used her as bait, to prove that Lee Minhyuk was the same as his father. I sighed as I didn't know how she would feel about this and not only that I didn't want to expose her to this world. Once they saw her face then she would be the target of ever mafia group in the world. I sighed just at the thought of it.

I was about to go into the living room to see if she wanted to go out to dinner, when I heard the guys asking her about going to club. I stood in the door way behind her listening to her response.

" I've never been to club before Hobi, I always worked and then went home and passed out. " She said

" We are going to the club tonight go upstairs and tell Yoongi that we are going out tonight and you are coming" Namjoon said

" No we aren't it's to risky, you all can go but Y/n is staying here" I said coldly

'' It's okay guys I'm fine with staying in. I really want to finish watching my new K-drama" Y/n said in a happy tone

" That's not fair hyung, Y/n we aren't taking no for an answer, so both of you go get dressed now" Jin said in a stern tone

I sighed and pulled Y/n upstairs with me. I knew she would protest once we got into the room but I didn't care. I didn't like the idea of her going out into a crowd for everyone to recognized her and treat her  as a target. I sighed and pulled her into my embrace as soon as we got into the room. She hugged me back instantly.

" Y/n this is very risky, very very risky. I know you have to go out eventually but I don't want anyone to harm you" I said softly.

" I know Yoongi, don't worry about me, as long as your near me I know I will be safe" she said in a low tone.

With that she went into the bathroom and began to get ready for the night. I was completely nervous about tonight, I just had to make sure she stayed near me and didn't get hurt at all. I went into the closet and decided to pick out my clothes. I chose a simple black suit since I didn't know what Y/n was going to wear. She walked into the closet and she only had a towel on. I looked away and exited the closet quickly. I went into the bathroom and began to get ready.

Y/N POV

Once Yoongi left out of the closet, I looked over to see what he was wearing and I sighed. I didn't really order any clubbing clothes. I sighed just when I heard a knock on the door.

" Y/n I'm going to put this bag on the bed I thought that you might need it" Taehyung said

Once he was gone I grabbed the bag and smiled brightly. I went back into the closet and got dressed. I let my hair down since I never really liked doing to much to it. I put on a little eyeliner, cause makeup and I didn't get along at all. Once I was done I looked in the mirror shocked a what I saw.