Chapter 19

Y/n POV

I woke up to Yoongi's warm embrace. I played with his hair thinking about last night conversation. I wanted to know more about him and his lifestyle. He had scars and each scar had its own story. I wanted to know there stories. No matter how bad it was or how scary it was I wanted to know everything. I would love him regardless what he has done in his past. I knew what I was getting myself into the minute I listen to heart and fell in love with him.

"I don't know what you are thinking about but whatever it is can you please tell me before we be here until lunchtime." Yoongi said in his raspy morning voice. I took a deep breath and he opened his eyes.

"On second thought don't even tell me. You're thinking about this very hard. That's never a good thing." He said as he rushed out of the bed. I sighed deeply before standing up and entering the bathroom behind him. Despite my pain I wanted to know more. He sighed as he turned to me with an aggravated facial expression. I honestly didn't care. I wanted answers and I wanted them now. He stood in front of me as he place both of his hands on the counter trapping me in the middle. He looked deeply into my eyes studying them to find his answer. He wanted to know what I thinking but I wasn't letting him in. I knew he would be taken back by what I was about to ask him but he took me by surprise when he said.

"You're not going to stop asking questions about my life before you, are you?" He said as he smirked at my shocked reaction.

"How in the hell do you always know what I'm thinking baby?" I said as I pouted a little bit. I wasn't even safe in my inner thoughts. He pecked my lips before sitting me on the counter as he pinched my cheeks.

"I know you like the back of my hand, doll. I know how curious you can get so I'll tell you everything after we shower and eat breakfast. I should've been told you but you said not to until I was ready. I'm ready now." He said in a loving tone. I pecked his lips as he lifted my shirt off me. He lift me off the counter and we entered the shower together. He washed my hair for me since it really needed it. After we showered, we both went into the closet and got dress. I wore a nice loose fitting dress since I wanted to be completely comfortable.

Yoongi wore gray sweatpants and a black tee

Yoongi wore gray sweatpants and a black tee. He clean my wound while we were in closet so when we finished getting ready we went downstairs together. We entered the kitchen and everyone smiled. Min-Ae was cooking with Jin. He whispered something into her ear causing her to turn redder than a apple. Yoongi cleared his throat gaining both of their attention. Min-Ae eyes were glued to the ground while Jin glared at Yoongi for ruining their moment. Yoongi chuckled before helping me sit down. He fixed himself a cup of coffee before reaching me a glass of water. He sat down beside me as we watch Jin handed us our plates. I looked at him confused but Yoongi just signal me to eat as he did the same thing. The tension in the room was high. I could barely eat my food and Yoongi knew it. I couldn't place my hand on it but something wasn't right.

After we ate Yoongi and I went into our room. I climbed into the bed as he sat down beside me taking a deep breath. He was taking his time to tell me what I wanted to hear but I never rushed him because I knew this was very touchy subject for him but I needed him to know that I was here for him. He looked down and began talking.