Chapter 23

Y/N POV

"WHAT!!!" My grandparents both shouted. Yoongi and I both looked into each other eyes, making sure this was the choice that we both wanted. Yoongi smiled as he kissed me softly before turning to my grandparents. He held my hands in his and took a deep breathe before saying,

"I want to marry your granddaughter, right here and right now, but only under one condition." Yoongi said in a stern tone. My eyes widen as I locked eyes with him again, as my grandfather   looked at Yoongi with a serious gaze.

"We both walk away from this lifestyle, after today, I realized that I wouldn't want to see my children get kidnap, I wouldn't want to see Y/n in the state she was in earlier ever again. I want out of this life for good." Yoongi said causing my heart to skip a beat. Did he really mean it? Just like always he smiled and nodded his head letting me know that he meant it. My grandparents picked up on our moment, they both sighed before saying,

FIVE YEARS LATER
YOONGI POV

I woke up to Y/n feet in my back for the fifth time this month. I sighed before pushing her feet causing her to groan and rolled over. I got up and went into the bathroom getting ready for work. Speaking of which, I now run a legit business. Y/n's grandparents had finally agreed to let us live a normal life. It was a huge adjustment for me but for Y/n I would do anything. I step into the shower and turned on the water but paused when I heard the bathroom door open. I peaked my head out of the shower and saw my beautiful daughter standing in front of me. She was barely awake, I chuckled before stepping out the shower and wrapping a towel around waist. I picked her up and kissed her forehead.

"Why are you up sleepyhead?" I asked in a soft tone as she hugged my neck tightly. I felt warm tears run down my back letting me know that she had a nightmare. I lifted her head and kissed her forehead before wiping away her tears.

"It's okay princess, daddy is here now. Nothing can harm you okay." I said in a soft tone as the door to bathroom open. Y/n walked in and gasp as she saw us.

"What happen princess? Why are you crying?"She said in a worried tone as she walked over to us. I hugged them both tightly as Y/n took our daughter into our arms. Once Hae-min was fully back to sleep, Y/n went and put her in our bed. I watched as she tucked her in our bed before coming back to me. Once I close the bathroom door Y/n hugged me tightly. I chuckled softly as I placed a kiss on her forehead. She broke the hug and looked at me with a pouty face.

"I want a kiss baby!!" She demanded causing me to chuckle as I pecked her lips. She pouted again and sighed before walking over to the sink. I chuckled as I wrapped my arms around her waist as she brushed her teeth. She removed my arms and sighed before turning around to me as I once again wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Is this going to be us for the rest of lives. No affection at all. We barely do anything together even on your off days. I know I might sound ungrateful but Yoongi I miss your touch and kissing you. I miss seeing you in the morning and at night. We don't cuddle anymore!! We just.... never mind forget it all, I sound ungrateful!! Just forget it!! I'm going to go cook breakfast." She said as she walked out the room. I wanted to pulled her into my arms and show her the affection she wanted but she walked away to fast. I held my head in frustration until I got an idea.

3 days later
Y/n POV

I woke up and sighed as the bed was empty on a Saturday morning. My heart was aching I just don't know how much more I could take of this. I went to Hae-Min room and saw she wasn't there and my heart began to race as I ran to the living room.

"Yoongi!!! Hae-Min!!!" I yelled as Yoongi came out the kitchen with a confused look as he saw me. It didn't take him long to recognize what was wrong. He pulled me to him and hugged me tightly before placing a kiss on my lip.

"Calm down doll, she's went her Uncle Jin. He wanted her to have a sleepover with Min-Rae." He said in a soft tone before kissing me again. He pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck enjoying the feeling of touch that I missed so badly. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mines.

"I'm sorry doll, but I don't ever want you feel like you sound ungrateful. I left the Mafia world on my own, you were part of the reason but I couldn't have continued living that lifestyle once we had children. I've been distance I know and I'm sorry. I'm going make up for all of our lost time starting right now." He said in a lustful voice as he once again pulled me closer to him before placing his lips on mines once again. I wrapped my arms around his neck taking in all his love as he broke the kiss once again. I smile brightly as I whispered to him,

"I love you, Min Yoongi"

"I love you more doll!"