Chapter 20 (21+)

One month later
Y/n POV

I woke up to an empty bed again for the hundredth time. Yoongi hasn't returned from his last mission. It was a big mission that my grandparents gave him. Yes my grandparents. Yoongi and I made a deal with them that I would only be mafia queen if I could stay back and do paperwork. I really love that man but since we agreed to this with my grandparents I rarely see him at all. I work daily to keep my mind off him but I can't hid the fact that I'm worried about him. We would call each other every night but for the last two weeks he hasn't been there for our calls. All I could do was sit here and wait for him to walk through the front door again. I felt tears slip from my eyes. I never knew I could miss someone so much. I wonder if he missed me at all. What if he was hurt? What if he was hiding from me? I shook my head as I knew my thoughts were wrong. I sighed and got out of bed and went into the bathroom. I took a shower and did my morning routine before drying off. I laid my towel on the counter because I knew I didn't need it. I walked out of the bathroom and entered the closet. I grabbed one of Yoong's black tees and a part of fuzzy socks before walking downstairs. The house was filled with silence as all the members went with him. My sister and niece had been living in Jin's house that he brought for them so I was literally all alone again. I entered the kitchen and felt water fill my eyes as today was an important day for me. Today was my birthday. I would be turning twenty-four.

I chuckled as I wiped my tears before opening the fridge and grabbing the ingredients to make me a cake. I turned on some music and began cooking my life away. Time passed by and when I looked up it was already Six in the evening. I went upstairs and showered again getting all the sweat off of me. I went back into the closet and grabbed another one of Yoongi's shirt and some socks before returning downstairs. I looked at the table and all the food as I smiled and sat down eating a little bit of each dish. After eating I went into the kitchen and put away the rest of the food that was left. I looked at my cake and smiled. I grabbed my candles and placed them on the cake. I lit all twenty four candles up and began to sing

"Happy birthday to me, Happy birthday,.....

"Happy birthday to my doll, Happy birthday to you"

I turned around looking into his eyes as tears fell from mines. I ran to him jumping into his arms as he hugged me tightly. I cried my eyes out as he rubbed my back calming me down. I sat up and kissed him passionately as he took no time to respond to my kiss. He ran his hands under my shirt and broke the kiss immediately. I looked down embarrassed as he put me down. He lifted my face up and was about to kiss me but we got interrupted by Jungkook who was about to hug me but Yoongi pushed him away as he glared at him.

" I missed her too Yoongi." He protested as he glared back at Yoongi.

Yoongi wouldn't move but someone lifted me up and threw me over their shoulder causing me gasped as I saw it was Taehyung.

"Yah, Taehyung p-put her down right now!" Jungkook yelled.

"Y/n! How dare you dress like that!" Jungkook Yelled.

I looked down in embarrassment again as tears filled my eyes but before they could fall Yoongi wiped them away. He picked me up bridal style and walked me over to my cake. He sat me on the counter and kissed my lips. The rest of the members entered the kitchen and stood around us and they all began to sing

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday our Y/n, happy birthday to you"

My tears fell endless. I never had anyone to sing to me and finally I had a family.

"Make a wish doll." Yoongi said in a soft tone.

"I don't need it baby. I got my wish already. I always wanted a family that loved me and now I have one. This means so much to me..." My words couldn't come out because my tears took over once again. They all pulled me into hug as I cried, once I calm down I lean over and blew out my candles. Yoongi smiled before pecking my lips again. He lifted me off the counter bridal style and carried me upstairs to our room. He put me down once we were in the room. He locked the door and pulled me into a deep kiss as we walked to the bed. I fell back on the bed and he hovered above me not breaking the kiss at all. I wrapped my arms around his neck as I missed his touch,his scent, his everything. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mines.