Chapter 12 (21+)

2 months later
Yoongi Pov

I woke up to Y/n playing with my hair. I always pretended to be sleep while she did it too because I knew as soon as I opened my eyes she would stop. I remember the first time she did it, I felt like a child but I also felt safe with her. We have been dating now for two almost three months and there hasn't been a dull moment with her. We are currently back in Seoul at my house out in the country. The guys have been adjusting very well to Y/n and I being a couple and that made me feel a lot better.

I felt her peck my lips and I knew it was time for me to wake up. I opened my eyes and met her beautiful hazel doe eyes. I smiled as she did too.

" Good Morning baby" she said,

" Good morning beautiful" I said, in my husky voice.

She blushed and rolled over. I pulled her back to me as she smiled and cuddled back into my embrace. I kissed her forehead as I didn't want to get out of the bed at all. I had a ton of paperwork to do and I didn't want to leave her with the guys. I sighed as she sat up and looked at me, she was looking into my eyes asking me to let my guard down. Once I did she smiled brightly before sitting on top of me and giving me kisses all over my face. She locked her lips with mines as I placed my hands on her hips. As soon as the kiss was getting heated the door to my room burst open. Y/n didn't break the kiss though which surprise me, when they didn't get the hint to leave she broke the kiss and sighed.

She climbed out of the bed and went into the bathroom. I sighed as every time we tried to be imitate it would always get interrupted. Y/n was getting frustrated by this, I knew because she always enjoyed being alone with me. I sighed and turned to Namjoon and Taehyung.

" What could you all possibly need that you couldn't knock before entering my room? I have a girlfriend now and I would really like to enjoy some alone time with her. I can't even enjoy a heated moment with her without one of you breaking down my door." I said coldly.

" We just wanted to take Y/n out to the pool." Taehyung said.

" I wanted to tell you that I put the file in your office, and that we found some of Minhyuk men lurking around the house last night." Namjoon said.

" I know Hoseok told me last night, from now on knock before you come into my room. I'm getting really tired of this." I said coldly.

They nodded their heads and left out of the room. I got up and locked the door to my room. I knocked on the bathroom door and Y/n came and opened it. I gave her my " I'm sorry" eyes and she pulled me into the bathroom. I lift her onto the counter and we picked up from where we left off. She wrapped her arms around my neck as my tongue enter her mouth exploring every inch of it. She gasps in the kiss when her towel fell from her body. I broke the kiss and turned on the shower. She looked at me confusedly as I took off my clothes.

" Let's shower together, doll." I said softly.

" Okay, baby." she climbed down off the counter and walked into the shower.

I joined her and pulled her back into a kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I lift her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Finally peace and quiet. I could enjoy this heated moment without any interruptions. Her hands ran into my hair as I moved down to her neck leaving butterfly kisses all over her neck and collarbone. She moan softly when my tongue met her breast. Each time we could have a moment alone I would introduce her to different types of pleasures. She liked a lot of the things I showed her but I never push anything on her that she didn't want.

When It was too much for her or she didn't like where it was headed she would say " red" but if she like it she would say purple. I moved up to her neck and she said purple causing me to chuckle.