chapter 13❤

It had been days since the honeymoon had got over and they were home and they were rediscovering themselves within the comfort of each other.

Hritika and Aarav were both busy as ever, but they would go an extra mile to spend even if just 10 minutes more than they could afford.

Aarav would join her intense workouts while Hritika would sit by the drawing room if Aarav wanted to clean up as a stress buster.

The morning, Aarav had won back that deal of Indonesia and he couldn't be happier. He thought to himself if wanted to call Hritika right away or wait till he could share the news in person.

But he couldn't wait so he called her. There was no response. It was a day that Hritika was off work and at home because she was installing a cabinet to her home office that Aarav had insisted her on.

He then dialed up the home phone numbers but no one picked up either.

When he opened up the security camera portal on his laptop, only househeplers were running around busily and Hritika was no where.

He drove back home in a rush when the storm hit him.

Rajeev was there. His business rival.

For a moment Aarav was shocked to how could he have let that happen. But soon the feeling of fear for Hritika settled in. He was scared for Hritika.

He called his security team and assessed the cyber team to search for his location.

The househeplers told him how he had a gun and had threatened Hritika to accompany him.

But to his relief, they also told him that Hritika had her licensed gun with her too.

Yet, there was no relief. Aarav could not afford to lose her so as fast as he could he drove to their address and banged open the door.

Rajvir, the older brother came right in, purely shocked and scared "What has happened? Have you lost it?"

"No, you both have! Seriously? At this point, Rajvir Sharma? Abducting my wife just to get back a deal? Are you fucking kidding me? Call you brother and I will show you!"

"What? Rajeev has done that? Rajeev did that? I can not believe you. Please leave Aarav."

"For fucks sake, I wouldn't lie something with my wife in it."

"Aarav, he is childish sometimes but this is too much for an allegation. I will myself accompany you and if he has done it I myself will help you punish him"

Aarav received a call from his cyber team "Sir, sent you the location of his phone and her phone and we're already near, reach ASAP"

Aarav in a hurry did not carry any weapon whatsoever.

The location was a very distant and deserted. It was tin house near the sea shore and amidst nowhere.

Aarav with the police slowly got closer to the location— silent like prey, alert like a predator.

The police and the security team asked him to wait till they are all in and on their signal, he could come in.

He complied, he had no other choice.

Very silently the whole force creeped in to the house. Timid footsteps could be heard if heard with great focus. Heavy boots beating against the tin floor. The floor squeaked at times.

But where was Hritika? The tin house had very tiny compartments, and numerous of them. It was hard for them to find her without prior notice to the abductor.