chapter 47❤

Loud cheers and claps echoed through the place as Namrata slid the ring into Siddharth's finger.

Hritika was standing watching them with a bright smile. She was so relieved that everything was fine and going great.

Hritika's eyes searched for Aarav. She hasn't seen him for a while now.

"Where is he?" Hritika muttered.

She met her father in law, "Dad, where's Aarav?" She enquired.

He shrugged "I don't know, beta. Maybe in that direction." He pointed towards the west.

She held her saree a bit up before walking hurriedly towards the direction.

"There he is!" She said though only his back was facing her.

She went nearer to observe there was a female figure by his front.  She stopped there.

"You can't do this to me, Aevy!" That was enough for Hritika was recognise who she was.

"What can I not do? Listen, I'm finally happy and back with the person I love. And the whole world seems to come against it! But mind you, your dirty tricks won't succeed! Get the fuck out of my sight." He hissed.

"You're doing wrong!" Teary eyed Ashley said.

"The only thing I did wrong was to employ you as an intern for the sake of your father. Get out now."

"I love you Aevy. Baby, I'll do anything for you! What's in that bitch that isn't in me? Why can't you leave her?" Ashley held him by his shoulders.

"You have the audacity to call my wife a bitch? She's the angel in my life, an ever lasting ray of hope. I love her with every bit of my existence. And mind you, don't ever bad mouth her, I controlled myself today but the next time I might not act so kind." Aarav's eyes showed anger and disgust for Ashley.

Ashley hugged him out of the blue and started kissing his chest. Aarav was shocked. Hritika on the other hand was terrified. She hurriedly walked towards her and pushed her hard off him.

Ashley shouted "How dare you push me?"

"How dare YOU? How dare you come near my husband and touch him inappropriately? How dare you even try getting into our lives after knowing that he's married!? How low can you stoop?" Hritika questioned.

Hritika then called the security to get her out of the place. Ashley shouted "Aarav, you did wrong to me!! To both of us!"

Hritika glared at her. Ashely was soon taken away but Hritika was fuming.

Aarav held Hritika by her shoulders and made her face him.

"You don't need to get bothered by her.." Aarav softly said to calm her.

"But she-"

"You know I love you and only you." Aarav said holding her close.

Hritika didn't reply, she just said "give me your coat."

Aarav gave her a confused look.

"Give me!" Hritika almost teared up.

"here, take this. But what's wrong? Why're you crying?" Aarav asked handing her the coat.

Hritika took the coat away and threw it far.

Aarav was so confused what was going on.

"She put her hands and placed ew kisses on it!!!" Hritika reasoned.

Aarav chuckled at her childishness, possessiveness rather.

Aarav pulled her close, kissed her forehead.

"you're mine, no one can change it." Hritika said with authority in her voice.

Aarav wiped off her tears before placing a brisk kiss on her nose.

Hritika held on to him close and firm.

"You can kiss me too if you want.." Aarav said looking away with a playful smile on his lips.

Hritika's eyes filled with possesive emotions and emotions overpowered her shyness.

Before he knew, she held his face in her palms and pressed her lips on his. After Aarav understood that his shy woman has finally taken bold step, he responded with full of passion. He held her by her waist while she held the back of his head, both pulling each other close.

"I love you so much" Aarav said against her lips.

"I love you more" she breathed before Aarav pulled her up, carrying her with his hands supporting her back and the fold of her legs.

Both smiled knowing the night might be a long one, and the night of them finally becoming one.

_______________________________________

Thank you belongstobts for this amazing cover