chapter 29❤

Life was going great for the two, love was what making it even better. Aarav's confessing his love again and again somewhat was annoying for Hritika, but she loved every moment of it.

Sunday it is, but look at the irony, there was no trace of the sun.

Aarav was cooking something while Hritika was cleaning their book shelves.

Aarav's phone rings, it's faded sound can be heard from study.

"Aarav!!! Look for your phone!! Someone has called!!!" Hritika loudly said.

"I'll call back later!!! If I go somewhere even for a bit, my lovely pakodas will get burnt!!" He answered.

But the phone kept ringing, again and again.

Hritika, knowing Aarav and his love for cooking, she herself got to his phone to hand it to him.

She looked over the caller ID, it's Aarav's mom calling.

She received the call, "Hello mom! Aarav is cooking so I-"

"Beta, your dad has fainted, his chest was paining from the morning!! What to do!!?" Mrs. Malhotra said in a rush.

Hritika understanding the tension "mom, please calm down, get yourself water first, we're coming within few minutes.."

She said and rushed downstairs, "Aarav, letsgotomom'splacedadisnotwell"

"What?? Say slowly, did you see a ghost?" He laughed.

Hritika put off the oven "Dad is not well, please hurry!" Aarav's colour drained from his face as he stood their numb.

she rushed out to ignite the car engine.

Aarav, putting on full clothes, rushed to the car.

It was raining heavily and Aarav was very tensed about his father's health.

"What might've happened, Hritika??" He asked.

"Trust me??"

"Huh?"

"I asked do you trust me?"

"Ofcourse I do!"

"I think he's got a heart attack..but! But don't worry, I think I can fix that."

"What? Heart attack?? What?"

"You said you trusted me."

"I do, but is he gonna be okay?"

"I'll make sure he does."

After a quick ride, they reach the destination. Hritika and Aarav quickly get his dad and mom into the car and leaves for hospital.

At the hospital, Hritika very calmly yet quickly arranged everything.

"Aarav, he's gonna be okay.. take care of mom." She softly squeezed his palms and turned towards her mother in law.

"Mom, please don't cry. He'll be fine." She said as she hugged her and kissed her on her cheek.

"I'll see you guys later. Hakuna matata!" She said and rushed into her cabin.

Aarav watched Hritika's facial expressions change reading the reports.

"Search for it, now!!" She said to her team.

Aarav's mom was clueless about the situation.

"Aarav, do you think he's gonna be okay?"

"Ofcourse, Mumma" he said hugging her tightly "I trust her capabilities."