Chapter Twenty-Eight: Escape Plan

Alright, this fine...

I'll be fine...

Totally fine...

I'm fucked.

As the five fuckers approached me, I tried to pull an escape plan out of my ass. Though I had honed many fighting skills over the past four years, due to my abilities being top fucking secret, I couldn't fucking use them, which if you can't fucking tell, is really fucking inconvenient. While I could try and find some stick, my swordsmanship was useless without swords, and I couldn't null their magic attacks with life mana without being found out.

So, I went on to option two. Use my fire power.

... okay on to option three.

The last option was the least favorable because it would require the patience to deal with a lot of bullshit. Instead of just beating them up now, I would have to wait for one of the dickwads to get close in order for my plan to work. If I only used life mana to increase my strength, it shouldn't be noticeable... and if it is, I'll beat them with a 'forget me' stick.

Hopefully, I could hold on until then.

"Well, they weren't lying when they said that the daughter Duke Sylvester was a knock out." A brown haired third year sneered, licking his lips. Why the fuck would he do that? Is he trying to eat me, I want to puke.

"Too bad she has dirty blood." He jeered, crouching down in front of me. He was still too far for me to start my escape... how could I get him closer to me?

"It looks like I'm popular here, so popular that guys like you think you can touch me." I sneered with my best 'I'm too hot for you' voice. Not that anything I said was false, I just wasn't used to saying it aloud.

One...

"Watch your tongue bitch," he sneered, backhanding my cheek. Blood started to trickle down the side of my lip as the guy grabbed my chin, violently titling it towards his. His rotten breath fanned my face, causing my eyes to water.

Two...

"Are you crying?" He asked sarcastically, looking back at his friends to laugh.

Three...

"FUCKING DIE!" I screamed as I channeled life mana into my fist, connecting it with the dick's dick... haha.... the dick's dick.... okay I'll stop.

Before the now unconscious male could fall to the ground, I channeled life mana into both my hands and picked him up.

Escape Plan Phase One Completed: Meat Shield acquired

The rest of the dickwads were both shocked and confused, not sure if they could attack while I held their boss hostage. I then used that moment as an opportunity to attack, throwing the unconscious dickhead at the four dickwads.

Escape Plan Phase Two Completed: Opponent is confused

Channeling life mana into my feat, I shot towards the four dickwads. Only one was able to get himself up while the other three struggled under their boss's body. So, before he could stand up, I gave him good old roundhouse kick to the noggin, aiming so that he would fall back onto the rest of his buddies.

The next guy to stand up was preparing to use some form of elemental magic, but before he could gather his mana, I ducked under his outstretched hand, sending a fist enforced with life mana on a one way trip to his gut.

Three down, two to go.

Escape Plan Phase Three Completed: Opponent is scared

The other two boys shook in fear, obviously torn between whether they should run or fight. Of course, since they had already seen everything, the latter choice wasn't an option.