𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓-𝑴𝒂𝒙

I woke up this morning, well more like the afternoon, at around 12:30. Me and Harvey didn't really have anything planned for the day except from filming TikToks.

When I opened my eyes I could see the sunshine trying to make its way through the curtains. I groan as I sat up and stretched. Soon after waking up, I hopped out of bed and shuffled into my bathroom to have a quick shower.

After my shower, I got dressed and made my way downstairs. The house was oddly quiet other than Freddie and Pippa meeting me at the bottom of the stairs. Where was everyone?

I walked into the kitchen to make myself some coffee. I came to the conclusion that no one was home and that they had all gone out for a little while. As the coffee brewed, I remembered I hadn't checked my phone this morning. I don't like to pick my phone up right away in the morning like Harvey who is constantly glued to his phone.

I run back up stairs, skipping one step each time. As soon as I grabbed it off my side table I got a text. It was from Harvey.

———

Tweedle Dee🙄

Hey, I went out with Dobby but you were asleep when we left so I let you be. I think everyone else went out shopping.

———

For another couple of hours no one came home so I sit and watch netflix and work on some music, until Freddie starts barking. I was sat upstairs in my bedroom and I ran to a window that overlooks the front garden.

There was a girl outside that I've never seen before. Her brown hair cascaded softly over her shoulders and her skin looked so smooth. The girl seemed about my age or a little younger and she just stood there for a moment or two admiring our house, her mouth open slightly in awe. Well it was either that or she was afraid of Freddie barking at her but he would never hurt a soul!

Suddenly, she snapped out of her gaze when she realised she was staring. Freddie continued to bark but she smiled when she noticed him. Slowly, she walked up the driveway and slid something through the letter box.

After I watched the girl turn away and leave, I ran downstairs to see what she had posted through the door. It was a flyer for a company that fitted WiFi and security systems. Me and Harvey have been having some issues at the moment when it comes to WiFi and we need it to do our job.

If we hired the company maybe I would actually get to meet that girl!

Later on in the day, my dad came home along with Tilly, Leo and my mum. Harvey still must have been out.

"Dad so I was thinking, our WiFi has been really terrible at the moment and I just thought that we should probably get it fixed right?" I asked.

"If you think it will help you then sure." He replied.

I showed him the flyer and I sat down at the island in the middle of our kitchen.

I watched him dial the number into his phone and he held it to his ear. After a few rings I heard a man speak at the other end of the line.

"Hi! Yes I'm Paul Mills and I was wondering if you could fit some WiFi for us."

My dad went on to speak and tell the man a few other details until he mentioned that he had children. I raised an eyebrow, confused.

"So?" I asked expectantly when he hangs up the phone.

"He's coming tomorrow to inspect what he needs and if I like him and he does a good job fitting the WiFi I've decided I might hire him to do a few more bits around the house."

"And may I ask why you mentioned you had children?" I smirked a little.

"He has a daughter that keeps him company and he takes her to the jobs he does. He was just asking if it was okay to bring her."

My face lit up at the mention of a girl, hoping that it's the same one that I saw earlier. I smiled to myself and walked upstairs.