𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏

"So your working on new music?" I ask turning to Max as we walk along the side of the road.

"We're always trying to, at the moment we're working on another ep!" He says turning to look at me.

"I'm sorry, but if you don't mind me asking, why do you want to hear me sing?" I question, confused about the whole situation.

"We think one of our songs needs a female voice and your voice, well the part we've heard so far, is amazing and we just wanted to know your range and how far we can push you." Max says.

I look away from him, watching Harvey and Willow in front of us messing around. I smile, glad that I bought her along.

All of a sudden, Harvey directs Willow down an alleyway. Curiously, I follow with Max beside me.

"Where are we-" I get cut of by Harvey shouting over-excitedly.

"This is it!" He says, motioning his hands towards the front door of a building.

I bring my gaze towards the building and see that it's actually quite beautiful. It's just a shame that it's on the side of the building and not on the main road.

It was painted a light purple colour and the writing was white. It said 'Echo studios'. The door was glass and there were a few full length mirrors next to it.

"Ok then. After you." I watched as Harvey opened the door and ushered Willow and I through.

"Thank you." I giggled as I stepped through the door.

The boys followed in behind us, the door shutting behind them.

The room was also painted purple and right in front of us was a light wood desk. Behind that desk was a women in about her early twenties. She smiled when she saw us.

"Mills, right?" She asked.

The boys nodded in response.

"Perfect! Seth is already in studio 2."

"Thank you." Harvey says.

Beside the desk, there was a corridor that curved round to the right. The boys started to walk through, they had obviously been here before. Willow and I followed closely behind and walked through the door Max opened.

"Hey!" There was a cheer from a man sat on a stool in front of crazy amounts of buttons.

"Hey man." Max said.

The man got up off of his stool to pull Max and Harvey in for a quick hug. As they talked and caught up, I looked around the room, taking in all the decorations.

Posters where hung all over the white walls, the whole way around the room, of different bands and singers; this included Queen, The Rolling Stones, Foo Fighters and a lot of others.

There was the desk he was sat at when we came in with loads of different buttons and switches in front of a booth. I assume that's where you record the vocals and instruments. I the corner of the room there was a computer and on the other side of the room, where there was a flat long wall, there was a really comfy looking sofa.

"Which one of you is Allison?" He asked, turning away from the boys, his eyes flirting between us.

"Me!" I said cheerily.

I straightened out my posture when he stared walking towards me. His eyes never lost contact with mine and I suddenly felt really small.

The man had black shoulder length hair and his nose was slightly crooked. He had hooped earrings in one ear and I couldn't see the other, as it was under all his hair. He had a beard that wasn't too long but wasn't stubble either. He wore jeans and a plain white top.

When he was about a foot away from me, he grabbed my hands and looked down at them. I was confused and a little scared.

"I already get the feeling that you are an amazing singer and - hmm - you're are a Sagittarius. This means that you are honest, spontaneous, fun, hilarious and a lover of freedom. Commitment can make you feel claustrophobic but as long as you have plenty of space to be yourself you can be a great partner. Am I correct?" He looks back up at me, proudly smiling.

"Uh, yes." I say staring at him in shock.

I slowly pull my hands away. He seemed like a very spiritual person and he spoke quite calmingly.

"So!" He claps his hands together, gaining everyone's attention in the room, "I'm Seth, this is my studio and let's get started!"

The boys both cheer and me and Willow naturally react the same way, pumping our fists in the air.

A/n: I want to know if you want more povs from Max or it's fine how it is. Please tell me!!! Thanks for reading! xx