𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-𝑴𝒂𝒙

She's scared of commitment? Just my luck. Allison is so beautiful, I always get butterflies in my stomach when I see her or hear her voice.

"Max, are you ok?" Willow asked from beside me.

I hadn't realised that my face had fallen as I thought about Allison.

"Yeah." I said, reattaching the smile to my face.

"So, we want the gear you sing. Are you warmed up?" Harvey asked Allison as he slumped down onto the sofa.

"Yep!"

Her face lit up, smiling as big as she could.

"Well then now's your time to shine." Harvey smiled, motioning her hand towards the door of the recording room.

Hesitantly, Allison started to walk towards it, breathing slowly and heavily as she did to calm her nerves. She dropped her hands to her sides and relaxed her shoulders.

Once she was inside, Allison shut the door behind her and walked over to the microphone that was suspended from the ceiling. She looked extremely content and like that was where she was meant to be. It looked natural.

"What song did you want to sing for us?" Seth spoke, pressing a button, making his voice filter through her headphones.

"Umm, I was thinking maybe Married in Vegas by The Vamps." She replied.

Willow edged backwards and sat on the sofa next to Harvey, still staring at her best friend. Subconsciously, I made the same movements, slouching down the other side of Willow.

"Great choice, did you want that with backing?" Seth asked.

"Yes please!"

I'd heard the song a couple times but I wouldn't know the words. It was quite cool and upbeat and a song that would be great at a party.

Although, when it started to play through the speakers, it seemed more calm than it normally was. There was no harsh beat and the tune was kind of relaxing.

Suddenly, Allison started to sing.

I jerked up from my slouching position to rest my elbows on my knees and I watched intently through the glass. She sung the first line nervously. I could tell as her voice wavered a bit but once she got into the music, her vocals became angelic.

When she got to the chorus, I looked around to see if everyone else was hearing what I was. Harvey's jaw has dropped in astonishment and Willow was smiling proudly. Seth had widened his eyes in amazement.

I was completely dazed.

Anyone could tell that Allison was pouring her heart and soul into singing this song, but at the same time, she made it look completely effortless. Every high note she hit sent a shiver down my spine.

I had the looming sense that someone was looking at me so I turned my head to the right to see Harvey. He had a goofy smile on his face.

"You're absolutely hopeless, you know that?" He said leaning forwards.

We had caught Willows attention as she was sitting in between us.

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"It's so obvious that your falling for her." He smirked.