𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏

I wake up, feeling as happy as can be. Last night I couldn't get to sleep. Too much was happening in my mind and on top of that, Willow and I had stayed up till 12:30 watching the movie Max had suggested. Not gonna lie it was good but it was really long.

"Yo, you look really tired. Didn't get much sleep?" Willow asked, looking up from her phone once she had seen me sit up beside her.

"Nah, when did you wake up?" I asked, resting my back against my headboard.

"Not long ago." She replied.

"Well, I better start getting ready. It's gonna be a long day today." I yawn as I pull the covers off of myself.

"I'll make you breakfast while you have a shower then." Willow says hopping up beside me.

"Are you implying that I smell?" I ask.

"No, I'm implying that you are hanging out with you celebrity crush today and you want to look nice." I smile at her as I leave the room, quickly grabbing some fresh clothes before I do.

I get in the shower and in three songs time, I'm back out again and dressed into dungarees and a stripy top. I twist my towel around my head for now to let it kind of naturally dry.

I'm really nervous to sing for the boys today. I know I'll have to give it my all and I wouldn't want to disappoint them.

As I walk out the bathroom door, my towel still wrapped around my hair, I hear Willow shout from the kitchen. I run down the stairs, smiling to myself, and look out the window to see if my dad was home but his van wasn't there.

I know he goes out early and all but when he came home last night we didn't even get a chance to speaking each other. He was so exhausted that he just went strainer to bed. Sometimes he overworks himself so I'm thinking that if I get a job in the music industry, he won't have to work as much.

"Thank you so much Willow." I say, smiling again as soon as I walk into the kitchen and see her face.

I sat down at the table across from her and ate fast, wanting to get in some warm up time before I had to get the train. I hate public transport so much.

"I wish you were coming." I said, taking a break in between mouthfuls of food.

"Same." She said looking at me across the table.

"Well you probably could. It's not illegal right?" My phone was now in my hand, ready to text Max and ask him if I could bring her along.

"No but there might be new music that they don't want people to hear-" I stop her mid sentence.

"What are you gonna do? Release it yourself? Leak it? I know you and you would never do something like that."

I open iMessage and see that I already have a message from Max.

———

Messages - Max

10:36

Max

You can bring your friend today if you
want, she seemed pretty cool last night.

Me

She'd love too! Thanks

———

"He already invited you, I just hadn't seen the message." I said looking up from my phone screen.

Her eyes then lit up with joy and a massive smile plastered onto her face.