𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏

"The song sounds amazing! Well done today guys." Seth says as we all walk out to the front desk together.

A huge smile was vivid on my face. I never thought I would ever be a part of creating a song and being insanely proud of it.

"Thank you!" I say to Seth.

He nods in my direction and goes on to talk to the boys.

Someone then takes hold of my hand and squeezes it gently. Strangely, I was disappointed to find out that it wasn't Max.

I turned to who was holding my hand and saw Willow, smiling at me. I think she was just as excited as I was. She squeezed my hand twice and let go.

"Ok, are you guys hungry?" Max asks, turning away from Seth once he had finished talking.

"Oh I'm starving." I reply.

"Same!" Harvey and Willow both chime at the same time.

We all say thanks again to Seth before we leave. Max walks to the door first and holds it open for the rest of us to leave.

"Thanks." I say.

Willow walks next to me, the boys in front of us, still ecstatic.

"Honestly, you sounded amazing." She says nudging me with her elbow.

"I feel great. It's a really weird feeling." I chuckled, my smile stretching over my whole face.

"What do you guys wanna eat?" Harvey asks, turning round and walking backwards on the pavement.

"I don't mind." I shrug.

"I can't go for another bloody Nando's though." Willow says from beside me.

"What's wrong with Nando's?" Max asks.

"I've just eaten it at least three times already this week and I'm a bit sick of it." She replies.

"Fair enough."

Both the boys turn back around, leading us into a small restaurant afterwards couple minutes more of walking.

It was cute and there weren't many people in there. Fairy lights were strewn around the walls and everything was white and grey although there were little accents of colour all over the place.

The restaurant didn't go far back but there were booths along the back wall and other tables dotted around the room.

"Hi, how many?" A smiley waitress asked, walking over.

"Hi, a table for 4 please." Max said to the waitress.

She picked up a few menus from a small table near the door and walked to the back of the room. We followed and she stopped at one of the booths. She set the menus down onto the table and I thanked her before she walked off.

Max slid into one side of the booth and Harvey slid into the other side. Great. It was like an automatic set up.

Harvey smirked at Max as he looked at me.

"We don't bite." He says after we don't move.

I sit on the bench next to him and slide in. Willow sits across from me and smiles.

"So, what are we actually gonna do with the song? Like are we gonna release it?" I ask.

"Well, yeah at some point. I mean this is your dream right?" Max replies.

Willow starts to speck for me, "Yeah, she's wanted this since she was five and she wants to make her mum and her brother prou-"

I kick her leg under the table, not wanting her to go farther. Yes, I've told both Max and Harvey about them but I didn't want to bring it up all the time.