𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏-𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒏

The next few days entails watching movies with Willow and school work from home on my laptop. I've heard from Max and Harvey but they said they wanted to meet me again to go over artwork for the single and stuff.

The night we got home was interesting. I had said goodbye to Willow at the train station and walked home in the darkening day. When I reached the house, the lights were on and the door was already unlocked.

I walked inside and slid my shoes off only to be met with my frantic father rushing out from the kitchen.

"I thought you were staying at Willow's." He whisper shouts to me.

"And that would change your plans in what way?" I ask, swiftly moving around him and making my way in to the kitchen.

There, lent on the worktop sipping from a mug, was a beautiful woman with blonde hair that fell over her shoulders that wore a startled look on her face.

My dad rushed in behind me trying to stop me or explain but I didn't care. He put his hand on my shoulder to make me face him.

"This is Maggie." My dad said.

I turned to look at her and saw h ty at she was now smiling sweetly at me although in the heat of the moment I was to annoyed and angry that my dad hadn't told me, to react in a nice way.

"Nice to meet you." I said as I pushed my dads hand from my shoulder and ran out into the hallway, putting my shoes on again.

"Wait!" My dad called for me.

"No. I don't want to be here with you." I snarled, tears stinging my eyes.

"Please, get to know her. She's lovely."

"I'm sure she is dad but not when you didn't tell me. How long has this even been going on?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Not long." He replied.

I arched one of my eyebrows at him.

"Three months." He says in defeat.

"Wow." I say sarcastically.

I headed out the front door and slammed it behind me.

Once I was out of my house and walking aimlessly, I tried to ring Willow but she didn't pick up.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

Suddenly an incoming call from Max came through to my phone. I cleared my throat to make it sound like I hadn't been crying and picked up the phone.

"Why are you calling me so late Mills?" I ask him.

"I just wanted to make sure you're ok." He said.

What, can he read minds or some shit?

"Yeah I-"

"It's probably none of my business but when you walked back into the studio today you just seemed like something had happened." He cut me off.

I sighed, feeling as though I couldn't put another wall up.

"I'm not one to open up but as you're the only person I can reach right now..." I gulped, "My dad... he called me and I heard a woman. I just got home and she was there. He didn't tell me Max." My voice cracked slightly, letting him know that I was on the edge.

"Shit." He mumbled on the other end of the phone.

I just sunk into the darkness of the evening and breathed in the cool air.

I remember him telling me to go to Willow's so that's what I did and he stayed on the phone to me until I got there, trying to take my mind off of the situation. When I did get to her house, she was already waiting for me. Max must have messaged her whilst we were talking.

The first thing she did was engulf me in one of her massive bear hugs, Max still on the phone. I gave her my phone so she could speak to him while she lead me to the living room. She left me there for a couple of minutes while I heard the slight murmurs of her conversation and the kettle boiling.

Not too long after that she returned with two cups of tea and my phone in her back pocket.

"He told me." She said placing the mugs down and handing me back my phone.

I didn't respond, just staring at my hands in my lap while my cheeks started to burn red.

I'm not gonna cry. I'm not gonna cry. I thought to myself over and over again.

I don't like people seeing me cry ever.

I think Willow has only seen me cry a couple of times.

That night I stayed round hers, like my dad thought I was doing in the first place, and we watched movies and ate junk food until the sun started to come up.

But that was a few days ago.

Now I'm still sat in Willows house.

In her room.

I know I need to talk to my dad. To get it out of the way but I can be stubborn sometimes.

The past couple of days he's texted me and occasionally I've answered with vague replies like 'yes' and 'I'm ok'. I've been home a few times to grab clothes but only at times when I know he's at work.

Max has been checking in too. Mainly asking Willow about me because he doesn't trust that I'll give him an honest answer to how I'm feeling.

"You need to talk to him." Willow says walking into the room from wherever she had just been.

"I know and I will." I reply, playing with a bit of loose string on the bottom of my jumper.

"When?" She says sternly.

"Soon."

"How soon? It's been four days. It's only gonna make it worse if you leave it longer."

I know she's right, but I wish she wasn't.

"Tomorrow." I say reluctantly.

Just then, my phone vibrates in my lap and I see an incoming FaceTime from Max.

I internally scream because I look extremely rough and disgusting.

"Yeah?" I ask as I answer the call.

"Woah. Way to great you favourite twin. No 'Hi Max, how are you'?"

I roll my eyes putting on the most fake smile ever.

"Hi Maxikins, how are you?"

"Aww, thanks for asking. I'm good." He says, playing along, "And you? How are things on your end?" He turns serious.

"Great." I lie.

"Complete and utter lie that was!" Willow shouts from behind me as she gets up to grab my phone.

I let her take it from me without any fuss because I really don't have the energy.

"She hasn't spoken to him yet!" She whines, "She's been living here for four days plus I don't think she's taken a shower."

"I said I was going to talk to him tomorrow." I say.

"Fine." Willow says back.

"Pass me back to Allison quick." Max says.

The phone gets handed back to me and Max starts to talk.

"I didn't actually call you to talk about your dad. I wanted to talk to you about the song."

I nodded to let him know he should proceed.

"Our team wants to meet you to talk about a release date and art and all that other stuff. Do you know when you'll be free?"

"Umm, tomorrow is a no can do but I'm free pretty much the rest of the week."

"Ok. I'll get back to you."

Once I think he's finished he quickly adds,

"Oh and take a shower. You look like death."

"Thanks you arse." I say before hanging up and chucking the phone onto the bed.