Im sorry

Greyson's pov:

Today has been a pretty shill day me,Payton and Jackson have just been watching Netflix all day and im starting to get bored."Guyssssssssssss can we do something?" they din't answer me "boysssssssssssss i'm bored" they just ignored me aging so I whispered in Payton's ear "daddy" his eyes went big and stared right at me "ok now that I got your attention im bored" he rolled his eyes and said "well what do you want to do?" I thought for a minute then said "I don't know" Jackson finally started talking and said "so Greyson you think your good at soccer then how about you play me and Payton?" I gave them a smirk and said "BETTTTTT" they both laughed I ran up stairs and got into some shorts and a dry fit t shirt then ran back down stars to see Payton with his shirt off I bet by now I was drooling but I snapped out of it.I walk over to him and whisper into his ear "I will beat your ass out there" he looked at me and smirked "bet or will you just stare at me like you were 2 minutes ago?" I laughed and said "yeah no you dont even have abs" his jaw dropped I tapped his stomach and walked away. 

I was waiting for the boys outside and they were taking forever so I grabbed the soccer ball and started to juggle my record is 53 not bad but I could do better.The boys finally made it outside it must have took them a month or two "get your asses over here what took you so long?" Payton then said "well we wanted to give you some time to practice before we kick your butt" I rolled my eyes and passed them the ball Jackson almost tripped it was really funny.We started playing and Payton was pretty fast but I was faster the boys sucked at soccer but I just had fun and Payton was kinda starting to feel ok about showing his emotions I think he smiled once baby steps is what I keep thinking.

(Skip to after you played soccer)

So I beat the boys 6-1 and Jackson fell on his ass about 100 times and Payton almost killed Jackson with his not so great acuressy 500 times."So boys looks like you just lost hard" then both glared at me "ok just cause you lost does not mean you need to be a bunch of bitches" I kinda snapped at them Payton got a little mad and ran up to his room and slammed the door Jackson just sat there and said sorry I told him it was fine we talked for a while I din't even realize that it was 1 in the morning I told Jackson good night and went up to my room I walked over to my bed and sat there it was cold and I just wanted someone to cuddle.I crawled under my covers and layed on my side till I felt 2 arms rap around me I flinched till I smelt there colon I turn around to see Payton the one person I did not want to see till he said "i'm sorry really sorry" I ignored him "look I know your mad at me but I know how I acted is wrong and yeah i'm just sorry" I turned the opposite way and try to get out of Payton's grip  but he holds me tighter "Payt- Payton let go please" he lets go and gets up "i;m really sorry I just thought you should know" he says well walking out I kinda feel like I was to harsh on him so I get out of bed I and go into his room I look around but he's not here wait what? Someone hugs me from behind and starts to leave soft kisses on my neck I smile and turn around and kiss him on the lips he smiles into the kiss I could feel it."Look i'm sorry-" I stop him from talking and say "no it's fine you have apologized like 800694 times" he smiles and drags me over to his bed "snuggles?" he asked giving me puppy dog eyes I nod yes and jump into bed with him falling asleep in his arms.

Hey guys!!!!!!! thank you so much for reading my book and voting thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!