North

Greyson's pov:

I took the little girl and started walking she looked like she had been threw a lot I felt so bad."Um where are we going?" she asked in a shy voice "oh I was thinking we could go get you some new clothes and take you to your new home" she looked happy and surprised at the same time "wait really" I nodded yes to her she started jumping and getting really excited "but before we go whats your name?" she smiled and said "North" it was such a perfect name for her,her blue eyes and her dirty blond hair it was perfect "well my name is Greyson you can call me Grey if you want" she giggled and nodded I grabbed her hand and got out of this office. 

(Skip to when you get to the mall)

We got to the mall and went right into Justice "ok you can pick out what ever you want" she smiled and ran over to a blue shirt and a sloth on it.We have been here for a good 30 minutes and i'm pretty sure she got everything she needed we got her a few t-shits,shorts,pants and pjs but also some important stuff like little bras and under wear.We walked out of that store with 3 bags "okay ready to go home?" she nodded yes i'm pretty sure she is a little shy but thats ok I mean what she has been threw holy shit.

We got to the house to be honest I was a little scared of what Payton would do but I was not going to let him touch North.I opened the front door and could smell pizza I put the bags down and grabbed North's hand we walked into the kitchen to see Jaden and Jackson "hey guys" I say to them while helping North onto a stool "where have you been!" Jackson says while giving me a hug "with North" he looked over at the little girl she was eating some pizza "where did she come from?" Jaden asked but in a quiet voice "while you see Payton was going to kill her but I was not going to let that happen so I took her out shopping" the boys stayed silent "so where's Payton?" I asked while grabbing piece of pizza "he is out looking for you" I chocked on my pizza "what?" they were about to talk when the front door slammed shut "FUCK I CAN"T FINE HER ANYWHERE!" North looked terrified I walked over to her and grabbed her hand "it's going to be okay I promise" Payton came storming onto the kitchen not even noticing me and North and here "GUYS WHERE IS SHE I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" I was in shock he just said that "um Payton-" Jaden tried talking but Payton cut him off "not now just stop" Jackson started laughing Payton looked like he wanted to kill Jackson "bro look up" he said while laughing Payton looked over at me and ran over and hugged me "hey?" I say while still holding North's hand she was shaking your okay I mouthed to her "where have you been!" he asked I think being concerned "while I was out getting North some new clothes" Payton looked over at North "u-um i-i'm sorry" he said to her she din't say anything just sat there shaking i'm pretty sure she is really afraid of him.

Yo guys we had 5000 people read this that is awesome thanks!1