Never contact me aging

Greyson's pov:

I woke up the next day with two strong arms wrapped around me "Payt make up" I say while trying to get out of his grip "no your not leaving" I just rolled my eyes "get up now" he groaned "fuck nooooo" I laughed "we have a fun day we are going shopping" he smirked "well you had to work for that" I rolled my eyes aging "well if you had done a little better we would not have to waste your money" I say with a smirk he rolled his eyes "see you suck now i'm going to get ready" he just threw a pillow at me and i got up "ima go get ready be ready in an hour Mr.Moormeier!" he laughed and got up.I walked over and into my room to grab my clothes today I was just going to wear a grey tan top with a pair of jean shorts cause who wants to be uncomfy well shopping "GREYSON TODAY IS THE SHOPPING DAY!!" North says running into my room I swear she is a mini me "yea you better get ready tho where leaving in an hour" she runs out and to get ready.I brushed my hair and washed my face then I was ready to go "Payton you re-" I walked into his room while he was changing "oh my god u'm sorry" I say while shutting the door and leaving fuck why am I so stupid! "North you ready" I say while walking into her room "yea you like my outfit?" she had on a pink tan top and a pair of black shorts "girl you look like you culd get any guy" she giggled "lets go" we both walk out of the room "girls hurry up" I roll my eyes "we have been ready for 5 minutes and you just got dressed" he just grabbed my hand and started walking to the door "come on North" she followed us and we got into the car then we were off r.i.p Paytons bank account.

Payton's pov:

North and Greyson were right now in the store PINK and it's such a girly store so I wanted to wait outside but no Greyson had to force me to come in "what about this?" Greyson says while holding up a dark blue hoodie "yea sure what ever" I say not paying attention one bit "could I maybe get this?" North says holding up a grey hat "sure" I say still not paying attention "well lets go pay" Greyson says while grabbing my hand and snapping me out of my thoughts "yeah lets go bubs" we all walk to the cashier and pay."Hey lets go get some food" I say while running out of the worst store of all time "you really hate that store don't you" Greyson said while laughing "it's just to girly for me" we walk into IHOP and get a table."Ok I know what I want!" North says while laughing "and that is?" she pointed to some pancakes with wipe cream and strawberry I laughed "while i'm getting the same" Greyson says while smiling "well looks like I will get that two" we all just start laughing till the waiter comes over she had blond hair with the best curves ive ever seen and her ass don't get me star- PAYTON STOP YOU HAVE GREYSON! "Hey what can I get you?" she says with a smile we all tell her. Greyson and North were busy talking about who knows when the lady mouths to me "meet me in the back in five" I Nod and wink at her.

"Uh I will be right back guys" I say to them "ok" I walk into the back to see the girl biting her lip she was so fucking hot I kiss her I wanted to stop but I could just not stop.She started taking off my pants she started rubbing my dick I started to moan "f-fuck" I said under my breath "you like that huh I bet i'm better then your little girlfriend" then it hit me why won't I make her stop i have a girl friend "oh my god what am I doing!?" I says starting to passe around the room "either you finish or I tell your little girlfriend" she says with a smirk "I-I c-can't" she rolls her eyes "looks like I will go tell her" I stop her "don't please" she smirks "do what ever I say then" I was really about to do this holy shit I fucking hat my life."Eat me about" she whispers into my ear I do it I eat her out but is it bad that I was enjoying this? "F-fuck d-daddy" she moans I stop and say "can I go now?" I asked "no" I rolled my eyes "please" she came over to me and took out my dick and started to suck it my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

I walked out of the room but when I saw Greyson a wave of guilt came across my body "h-hi" I say sitting down she waiter comes over to us "bitch wanna know a secret?" I gave her the death glare "what?" Greyson asked being very confused "your little friend over there just ate me out and let me suck his dick" I saw her face drop "w-what?" she started crying "North lets go" she got up and started walking.

Greyson's pov:
He really did that he cheated on me "Greyson wait" he says catching up to me "fuck off where done" he looked at me "you can't do this" I laughed "JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE LEADER OF THE FUCKING MAFIA DOES NOT MEAN ANYTHING" he stood there in shock "never contact me ever aging" I grab North's hand and walk out trying to get the one person I feel in love with erased out of my life.