It was all a dream?

Payton's pov:
These past few weeks i'm pretty sure that I have gotten Greyson's trust back well I think so I want to  ask her to be my girlfriend but I think she might say no."Payton...Payton....PAYTON" Greyson says zoning me out of my thoughts "uh yea?" she looks at me "what ya thinking about?" I just sigh "us" she looks down "did I earn your trust back?" she smiles "99% sure you did" I smiled and pulled her into a hug "question?" she pulls away "answer" I giggle "will you maybe be my girlfriend aging?" she smiles and kisses me "yes I will be your girlfriend."

"Pay wake up" someone says nudging my arm I open my eyes to see RILEY WHAT!? "Baby you have been asleep for the hole day" I look at her confused "where is Greyson!?" I ask getting up "what do you mean the girl who you cheated on oh yea you broke up" my jaw drops it was all a dream it was a fucking dream "w-why are you in m-my room?" I asked "were dating" I roll my eyes "no were not get out" I say pointing to the door "what?" I start to get angry "OUT" I yell she runs out of the room and I Just sit there it was a dream a song never came out,she is not in Toronto and din't give me another chance.I stood up and walked down stairs "sup bro" Jackson says walking over to me "i-it was a dream" he looked confused "what was a dream??" I sighed "I had a dream about Greyson she gave me a second chance there was a song and other stuff" he sighed "your the one who screwed up last week tho" I just looked down "I know" I just sigh and stand there till someone knocked at the door I walked over and opened it to see...