Forgiveness

Greyson's pov:

I hugged Payton so tight I never wanted to let go I was sobbing into his chest and he was rubbing me back and doing circles to try and calm me down.I finally stopped crying and was sitting on the couch Jackson was making me soup well Payton was snuggling me.Everthing was quiet till Payton spoke up "i'm really sorry for what I did" I turned to face him "can I just ask why did you did it?" he looked down and took a deep breath "well you see I fell for you but I knew that I might break your heart and that my dad will hurt you so I tried to get my mind off of you but it din't work I felt so guilty when I did it tho." I hugged Payton tight and said "I forgive you" he smiles and kisses my forehead "yo love birds soup is ready" Jackson called out from the kitchen I let out a little giggle and was blushing me and Payton both got up but I was kinda confused where's Jaden? "Guys were's Jaden?" they both stayed silent "guys please don't do this to me I was just fucking raped where is he?" Jackson started talking "well um he is kinda onamission" I din't hear the last part so I gave him a weird look "ok?".

(Skip to like when your going to sleep!!)

I was in Payton's room he was in the shower and let me tell you Payton likes to take long showers like about 30-40 minutes! I was staring at my self in the mirror looking at the hickeys those people gave me and how they hurt me mentally and physically.I was bored so I decided it was time for some snooping I looked in his closet,book shelf ect till I found a journal wait Payton Moormeier has a journal!???

I flipped threw the journal till I found a page to read...

Dear journal,

Hey journal it's me Payton and today I realized that I have fallen for Greyson she so sweet,Caring and her body is perfect.I think that I love her but I know for a fact that my dad will kill her if he ever finds out that i'm going soft just like Greyson says "is the Payton Moormeier or mr.no emotions going soft?" yes yes he is but only for one girl Greyson.

                                                                                                                                   -Payton Moormeier

My heat melted after I read that he really loves me? I put the journal back where I found it layed on the bed Payton finally came out of the bathroom and lied down next to me his arms slithered around my waist and we both fell asleep....

YOOOO CHILLLLLLLL 2000 READ MY BOOOOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!