Talk

Payton's pov:
I was sitting in my hotel room getting really nervous what if this hole thing back fires.I stand up and get into some clean clothes "you can do this" I say to myself in the mirror I look at my phone to see it's 11:40 so I leave my room and call my driver "Mr.Moormeier" he says with a nod "'random Cafe~" he nods and starts driving my legs were bouncing up and down I was tapping the seat with my hand and I was starting to get really nervous.

We pull up to this little Cafe I get out of the car and walk in the first person I saw was Greyson she was talking to some guy my hand turned into a fist."H-hi" I say walking over to her she looked at me with no emotions "hold on" she says turning back around all I could hear was "yea sure it's 902 345-2238" (RANDOM NUMBER) the guy smiles and walks away "follow me" she says walking over to a table "you have until 12:20 go" I took a deep breath "i'm sorry I messed up I know just these 2 years without you have been the worst years I-I miss you I know I screwed up she said she would tell you things that were not true a-and other things" she just looks down "how do I know your not lying?" I sighed "trust?" she looks up "that sounded more like a question" I sighed "trust" I say looking into her eyes "this is my home I love Canada I love Toronto I don't want to go back to the states" she says "I know" we both just stay silent "I will be right back" she says getting up she walks over to get something.She comes back over with 2 coffees "thanks" she just smiles "If I do give you another chance what would you do?" she asked "gang your trust aging and if you don't want to leave Toronto I could come here" she smiles aging "lets just stay friends for now deal?" she puts out her hand and I shake it "deal."

Greyson's pov:

"Deal" I smiled "while I gtg" he frowned "why?" I sighed "forgetting about North?" his eyes lite up "you still have North?" he asked "yea?" he smiled "could I see her?" I sighed "I don't know" he frowned aging "fine" his face lite up aging "ok lets go" he stands up and follows me to my car "Sophie is not there" I say pulling out of my parking spot "who's Sophie?" he asked "my friend who you tied up" he looked down.

We pull up to my apartment and go park then go into the building "why hello dear" I turn around to see Alice "hey" I say while hugging her "who's the friend?" I blush a little "uh him oh that's my friend Payton" she smiles "why don't I get you a home made cookie" she say to Payton "um I really don't-" sh cuts him off my her walking into her apartment I let out a little laugh "here you go dear" Payton takes the cookie and thanks her "while I have to go North is inside" she nods and waves goodbye."This is the best cookie I have ever had" Payton says while stuffing his face "I know now lets go inside" we walk in and I yell "NORTH I"M HOME" she comes running down the hallway "hey Greyson" she totally ignores Payton "how was the Cafe?" she asked "it was good" she does not even loom at Payton "what's he doing here?" she points to him "he wanted to see you" she rolled her eyes "after what he did to you no" I laugh "I'm sorry" he says "sorry does not cut it" she walks back down the hallway and into her room I just burst out into laughter "have fun getting her good side" he sighs "I can try".