Meeting p2

Payton's pov:

I stood there in shock she stabbed the mr. Moormeier well she is Greyson but all I know is my dad was going to do something "Payton keep your little slut under control" he hissed at me "she is not a slut" I mumbled under my breath "what was that?" I looked at him trying to avoid all eye contact "n-nothing" I say trying to show no emotions.I got out of the elevator and cached up to Greyson "what were you thinking!" I snapped at her "oh so you just want me to let people call me a slut?" I was in shock she said that "no wait it came out wrong" she looked at me and said "just like your dad" my heart sank does she really think that? "N-no i'm n-not" I wanted to cry but I could not there were some of the biggest mafia leaders in the world here no one can she me cry.I grabbed her hand and sat her down on a chair "stay here please I have some things  to take care of" she just sat there.

Greyson's pov:

I sat there being bored as hell for a good 2 hours why did he make me come here!? I start to look around till I say 2 grown men bringing a kid into the room Payton was in she looked like she was 10 and had been crying for hours.Being my curious self I looked followed them they went down this long hallway til they shoved her into a room I could hear Payton's voice so I went closer to the door those's two men dispirited down the hall way somewhere so know was my chance.I went to the door to see the little girl tied up and Payton with a gun pointed to her wait what?!

"PAYTON JAY MOORMIER PUT THAT GUN DOWN" I screamed at him he turned around and said "wait what are you doing here Greyson!?" I walked over to the little girl "hey it's ok" I started to untie her when Payton said "STOP-" I cut him off "NO PAYTON SHE IS A LITTLE GIRL DO YOU WANT TO BE LIKE YOUR DAD" the little girl was very scared "hey look at me I won't let him touch you" she nodded at me ok Payton then started talking aging "but-" I cut him off "no buts Payton Jay Moormeier" I got the little girl untied and hugged her "if he ever touches you I will cut off his head" she let out a little giggle "so how old are you?" she looked down and said "9" now I was even more mad at Payton I walked over to him "you me hallway now" I say while dragging him out by the collar of his suit."What?" he says acting all like he did nothing that made me snap "WHAT?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME SHE IS FUCKING NINE WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" he said "her dad din't pay me back" I gave him the stink eye and took his gun and threw it down the hallway "you touch her what ever we have going on is over" he looked at his feet and said "fine" I walked back into the room and over to the little girl but noticed buses all over her "honey who did this" she started crying "those's men did this to me" anger filled my body "b-but my d-dad also raped m-me" I pulled her into a tight hug "hey I won't let you go back there you can come back with me okay?" she smiled and nodded  I grabbed her hand and walked past Payton "and where do you think your going" he says trying to act all tough "oh well where going home" he started laughing "how?" I started to think "oh well have you ever took the bus or walked?" he sighed and said "fine I will take you home but not here" the little girl started crying aging "hey bubs can you close your eyes please?" he nodded Payton looked confused I walked over to him and slapped him across the face then kicked him in the nuts "the slap was for being rude and almost killing a little girl and the kick was for not being the guy I though you were." I took the little girls hand and walked out not caring about Payton one bit.