No

Payton's pov:

I open the door to see Greyson her eyes were red and puffy and she looked like she had been crying for days "I came to get mine and North's things" she says standing there "come in" ok Payton now is your chance you can do this "Greyson can we talk?" I asked "no now fuck off" she walked up and into North's room I follow her "please let me explain" I beg her "fuck off" she says while putting North's clothes and toys into a bag "please" she turned around "you made your choice and I heard you were dating Riley" I just look down "no I din't kind of it was a mistake" she rolls her eyes and walks out of the room and into her room "please don't leave" I whispered she grabs her clothes and toilet trees and puts them in the bag "these are yours" she throws me 3 hoodies and a pair of sweet pants "please I love you" she just sighs "and I did love you" my eyes had tears in them "please I will do anything" I beg "you made your fucking choice you had sex with that girl you are just a bad person" I looked down "I know" she laughed "no you don't" she walked out of the room and back down stairs "where is baby?" she asked baby is North's blanket she can't sleep without it "i'm not sure" Greyson starts looking till she found it "goodbye Payton" she says before walking about the door "please no" and just then she was gone I broke down.

THIS IS THE END BITCHES THANK YOU SO MUST FOR ALL THE LOVE AND I WILL BE WRITTING A SECOND BOOK FOR THIS STORY!! LOVE YOU!