What ever I want?

Greyson's pov:

I'm just sitting on the couch watching the 100 while eating popcorn I just put North to bed and I have no idea where the boys are to be honest I think there at some party or something but one boy was still home Payton he was up in his office doing some type of gang stuff to be honest I hate that he is in a gang.I felt to arms wrap around me I knew it was Payton I could see the ring on his finger that he never took off "hey" I say while to even paying attention to him "hey" he says while kissing me neck "what are you doing?" I asked him "oh princess don't think I forgot about our little deal" I turned around and look at Payton but just start laughing "what's so funny?" he asked "did you forget what's on your face?" he just sighed "it's impossible to get off" I laughed at him "come on" I stood up and took Payton's hand we walked into the bathroom I told him to sit on the counter so he did I grabbed some make up wipes his eyes went big "will it hurt" I laughed "no it wont I promise" he just sighed and closed his eyes and I started to take off his make up.

Payton got off the counter and picked me up "Payton Jay Moormeier put me down!" he just laughed "you said I could do anything" I rolled my eyes "North is asleep tho!" he sighed "then you will just have to be quiet princess" before I could even say anything he pulls me into a kiss.He threw me onto the bed I giggled "what are you going to do daddy?" he smirked "you wont be walking tomorrow princess".

-Smut warning-

He started making his way down to my thighs he took off my pants and started to leave kisses all around my thighs "stop teasing" I whined  he smirked and made his way to my pussy and started eating me out "f-fuck" I said under my breath he started making finger eights's I moaned "princess you better be quiet" my eye's rolled to the back of my head "I-i'm going t-to cum" he stopped "what the hell!?" he laughed "oh princess just wait" he started kissing me aging and leaving dark hickeys I flipped us over over "what ya doing princess?" I just giggle and start kissing his neck" he let out a soft moan "you like that daddy?" he just nodded I made my way down to his little friend "do you need a little help?" he was hard I start to bob my head (GOD HAS LEFT THE CHAT SORRY I HAD TO!) "fuck Gryeson don't stop" I stopped "you tease" I laughed he flipped us back over so he was on top."You better be quiet" he whispered in my ear before I could do anything he slipped his little member into me I was about to moan but he puts his hand over my mouth and started going faster "f-fuck d-don't stop" I say Payton's hairs were falling in my forehead and I could hear him mumbling to his self. 

(SKIP THEY DID SOME STUFF AND YEAH)

Payton's pov:

I woke up next to Greyson she was all snuggled up agents me but then I realize we were naked I smiled this girl really makes me happy. "Morning" she says in a sleepy voice "morning princess" I say while she gets up "noo" I whine she rolls her eyes "I gotta get some clothes on" I roll my eyes "while they look better on my floor" she punches my arm "ha ha" she says in a sarcastic way.We both get up and get ready for the day I had some work to do so I went to my office till I got a phone call "hello?" it was dead silents "hello?" I say once aging "I know your weakness" is all they said then hung up I was in shock and I don't have a weakness then it hit me wait is Greyson my weakness!?

HEY GUYSSSS where almost at 10k reads thank you so much ILY YOU!!!