H-Help p1

Greyson's pov:

These past few weeks have been amazing.Me and Payton have been getting really really close but some times he can be a little moody like I mean i'm pretty sure he is bipolar."Hey princess" he says while walking over to me "hey" I say not really paying attention "babyyyyyy" he whined jumping onto my bed I don't know why but I was just in my own world like I could just not speak "babe?" I think he was getting concerned now he started shaking me I finally just snapped out of what ever I was just in "s-sorry" I tell him "you ok princess!?" I nodded my head yeah "I was just in my own world you know?" he nodded "yeah I get that" I let out a little giggle "cuddles?" I said making a puppy dog face he came close to me and wrapped his arms around me I muffled my head into his chest and said "i'm in love with you" I could feel him smile "i'm in love with you to princess."

"Princess I have to get up" I heard Payton say "noooooo" he laughed "yessss" I was not in the mood to move "you are not leaving me" he was trying to move but I stopped him "no no and nooooooo" he was starting to get mad "princess move!" he kinda raised his voice at me "not until you can ask without getting angry" I heard him let out a big breath "best girlfriend in the hole wide world may I please get up?" I looked at him "nice try bubs" he threw his head back and started to complain I just ignored him and fell back asleep.

I woke up a few hours later Payton was not beside me tho I let out a sigh and got out of bed " "guys!" I  yelled threw out the hole house I walked down stairs to see a note "Hey Greyson I know your probably like wait where did everybody go while we went out to get some food and to take North to get a now so she would be bored be back in like and 1hr" I read in my head I smiled i'm pretty sure North and Payton are going to have a strong friendship but all I Know is that her and Jackson are really tight like they have known each other for there hole lives.I walked over to the fridge and grabbed a banana and started eating it but then the door bell ran wait we have a door bell? I opened the door to see a dark figure but before I could close the door they grabbed me and put something over my mouth I was out.

I woke up in a dark room it was dark and I was tied to a chair I started crying "someone help me please" I whispered I heard th edoor open and saw 3 people come in "oh look the little princess is awake" I cried "please let me go" they all laughed "why would we do that!?" one person comes in but they looked femilier but I could not put my finger on it."BOYS LETS GO!" he yells everyone leaves "oh princess can't wait to have some fun with you" he says before leaving right when they were all out I broke down "s-someone h-help me" I sobbed.I sat here for hours doing nothing but cry "SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING" one of them yells while coming in I din't stop he slapped me I cried even harder."SHUT UP YOU SLUT!" I was sobbing sttill but trying to stop but could not "now listen here bbg your going to call your little boyfriend and break up with him got it" I din't answer I can't do this to him "DO IT OR HE DIES" I cried he untied my hands and handed me a phone and I called his number."Hello?" he answered oh fuck "h-hey Payt w-we gotta t-talk" there was a silents "Greyson?" I took a deep breath "I-I were d-done" my voice cracked I know I was going to hurt him he cried "n-no please don't do this" my heart shaderd "I-I have to or they will h-hurt you" the man looked at me and slapped me "oh princess your going to get punished now" he said Payton was freaking out on the phone "Greyson where are you!" I cried "please help me p-pay" then man took the phone and started yelling at me.