Beach p2

Greyson's pov:

We were driving to the beach it was so hot out and I have not been to the beach for months."Payt can I play a song?" he nodded his head I pick up his phone and play "you were good to me" I don't know why but this song just makes me feel happy and sad at the same time.I started to hum the lyrics when Payton looked over at me and smiled "what?" I said while blushing "your just so pretty" my face was a tomato "not so bad your self Moormeier" he smiled and focused on driving to the beach.

(Skip to when you get to the beach)

We got to the beach I was so excited I got out of the car and ran onto the warm sand with Payton right behind me.The touch of the warm sand on my feet made me smile and the little breeze that would go threw my hair made me smile even more. Payton ran over to me I looked back and smiled "okay why do you run so fast with those tiny legs!?" I just laughed "soccer,it made me this way" he smiled and hugged me "okay lets go find a spot" I was about to start running aging when Payton grabbed my arm "no running" I laughed aging "ok fine just cause a girl is faster then you then we can walk" he picked me up and started running "Payton Moormeier put me down!" he laughed and said nope.We finally stopped and Payton placed me down on the sand "ok found our spot!" I smiled at him and said "okay wait great we forgot out stuff at the car" I nodded his head no I was confused then all of a sudden Jackson,Jaden and 2 other girls jump out of a bush and yell surprise I was so happy that I ran over to them and hugged them "wait what you said you guys were not coming!?" they both looked at each other and say "um yeah we kinda lied" I punch them both in the arm and walk back over to Payton "okay so Greyson this is Riley and Mads!" I smiled and waved at them both "hey" I said in kinda a shy voice the girl with the silver hair gave me a bitchy look i'm pretty sure that's Riley but not 100% sure and the other one seemed pretty nice we all talked for a little while till I started to get hungry "Can we get food?" I asked everyone agreed but Riley was still giving me bitchy looks.

"What do you guys want I can go get it" I said starting to stand up they all told me what they wanted then Riley spoke up "oh you know what I will come with you!" I could tell she was going to do something you know that bitch face fake smile yeah that's what she was doing.We both start walking over to the canting when Riely started talking "so one your going to stay away from Payton or you will regret it and two you really should eat less your pretty fat PIG!" she said laughing I was on the verge of crying but I held it in I got everybody there food except me maybe what Riley said was true maybe I am fat.

We walked back over to everybody I gave everybody there food but Riley was getting really close with Payton like I mean touchy and Payton looked like he din't mind what the hell?! I good snapped out of my thoughts by Jackson "yo Grey I though you said you were hungry?" I din't know what to say "oh um well-" I got cut off by Riley "well she could lose a few pounds so just leave her be!" I got up and just ran away I could hear everybody yelling my name.

Payton's pov:

"She could lose a few pounds so just leave her be!" after Riley said that Greyson ran off I was so angry "WHAT THE HELL RILEY!?" she let out a little giggle "sorry just telling the truth bubs" I start yelling Greyson's name and for her to come back but she just ran I got up with everybody and we all started looking for Greyson.I was looking in the bathrooms when somebody pulls me out and crashes there lips to mine I din't kiss back tho.She stopped and looked at me wait IT"S RILEY!??? "You know after all I have done for you I thought you loved me" a voice said to my left I look over to see Greyson "Wait Greyson it's not what it looks like I swear" she gets up and leaves I try to go after her but Riley grabs my arm "RILEY LET GO OF ME YOU JUST RUINS EVERYTHING!" she had this evil grin on her face "oh we all know you want me not that slut" I got out of Rileys grip and went to go find Greyon.

YOOOOO GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE LOVE ON THIS BOOK!!
AND I LOVE RILEY AND SHE"S AWESOME BUT IT"S JUST FOR THE BOOK!!