Meeting p1

Greyson's pov:

I woke up feeling two arms wrapped around my waist and to hear little snores coming from behind me I turned around slowly to make sure I would not wake him up.I just stare at him and smile i'm happy we made everything good."Oh good morning princess" I giggle at the nickname "why good morning bubs" he opens his eyes and stares into mine his brown caramel eyes are the death of me I swear.  "So I need you to come with me today" I give him an odd look "wait where are we going!?" he just lets out a sigh "well your coming to the office with me" I let out a sigh and said "whyyyyy" while dragging the y "because I said so" he said kinda turning to no emotions "fine" I get out of bed and leave.

I got into some leggings and a black tan top and to top it all of a baseball jersey and put my hair into a high pony tail.I run into Payton's room and jump on the bed but he was not there I was confused till I saw him come out of his closet with a black suit on holy shit he looked hot "while thanks" he said while laughing "oh shit did I just say that out loud" he nodded and came over to me "you can't wear that" I was confused "why?" he looked down and said "where going to my office now follow me" I stood up and followed him into his closet he handed me a white tight dress "no no no no" I said trying to turn away and leave he grabbed my arm "come on you have to" he says in a kinda of sturn voice "the only way you can get me in that dress is if you do it your self" and evil smirk appears on his face "no no I was joking" he came closer to me and started to take off my clothes "no Payton I am not wearing that thing" he pulled off my shirt till I was just left in bra and under wear "hmm now how am I going to get this dress on you" I gave him the death glare he grabbed my arms and put them threw the straps and lifted me into the dress "there not so hard huh?" I was so mad I tried pulling down the dress but then it would show my tits fuck me! "Okay lets go" he says grabbing my arm "no I am not going out in this" ,"well to bad princess." He dragged me into the garage "ok pick a car" he give him the are you kidding me look "ok one I din't even know you had a garage and two can we go in the red one?" he let out a little laugh "yeah sure" I ran over to it and got in"

(Skip to when you get to the office)

Right when we pull up PAyton mood just changed like that before he was all happy but now he is all mr. no emotions aging great just great."Okay there are some rules 1.don't talk to anyone 2.don't make eye contact with anyone and 3.stay with me at all times" I nodded and said "looks like mr. no emotions is back" he glared at me and got out of the car and I did the same and got out I was walking a little behind Payton when he spoke up "could you go any slower?" I let out a little giggle and said "while i'm sorry that my legs are so tiny!" he looked like he wanted to laugh but din't.We both made it to an elevator and got in but right when the door shut he started laughing "oh my god I can't belive I got you to wear that and your legs are short princess" he says while laughing "while ha ha noddle boy" Payton was about ot say something when someone came in the elevator they looked exactly like Payton I just stood there feeling very nervous wait is this Payton's dad?!     

"Payton" the man says nodding at Payton "father" is all Payton said "I see you brought one of your sluts" he dad says while letting out a little chuckle I looked at that man and said "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR CALLING A SLUT" the man laughed "oh sweets what are you going to do go cry to daddy" Payton grabbed my arm and pulled me over "Payton fuck off" he let go nobody ever knew this but I always keep a pocket knife in my shoe so I took off my shoe and took it out "you wanna now what I will do?" the man said sure I stabbed his arm and leg with my knife "Oh are you going to go cry to daddy" I say while laughing the man looked pissed PAyton pulled me over aging "Greyson what the hell?!" he whispered "oh so you just want me to take some bull shit from him yeah no" the elevator door opend and I left flipping them both off.