Are you using me?

Greyson's pov:
I was in the kitchen at the table playing Candy Land with North "so what do you want to do after this?" I asked her "um could we maybe go to the park or something?" I nodded "lets just clean up and have some lunch first" North started putting away the game while I was going to make lunch I grabbed some bread and the ham to just make some sadwishes just were basic bitches."Payton you want something to eat?" I yelled "FUCK OFF" he yells back ouch well maybe he's just in a bad mood cause most of us no him as mr. no emotions or mr. bipolar.I gave North her food and went upstairs "Payton you in here?" I asked while knocking on his bedroom door he answer he must be in his office then I ran back down stairs and over to his office "Payt" I say while walking into his office he turned around "what do you want?!" he snapped at me "nothing I just came to say hi" I tried giving him a hug but he backed up "stop" he says in a sturn voice "what?" i'm so fucking confused is Payton just using me for my body!? "I'm taking North to the park" I say while leaving he grabs my wrist "no" i glare at him "you can't fucking stop me" I get out of his grip and run down stairs "ready to go?" he nodded and put her plate on the counter "lets go!" she says running to get her shoes "ok I just need to go get my sneakers hold on" I ran upstairs and grabbed my shoes "your not leaving" a voice said from behind me I knew it was Payton "yes I am now fuck off" he rolled his eyes "you think you can just boss me around princess?" I rolled my eyes "yes now move asshole" he would not move so I pushed past him and ran back down stairs "lets go!" I say while pushing her out the door and slamming it in Payton's face.

Me and North were just at the park she was playing with this little girl and I was just sitting under a tree "hey princess" I hear from behind me I turned around to see the one person I did not want to see "why the hell are you here!?" I asked him he sat down next to me "sorry for snapping at you" he said while looking down "are you using me for my body?" he looked shocked that I just asked that "what?" I rolled my eyes "answer the question Payton" he sighed "why would I use you for your body your my princess your gorges,smart and very stubborn" he said I was smiling "so your not using me?" he laughed "no I promise" I hugged him "PAYTON!" someone screamed I looked up and saw North she ran over and gave him a hug "while someone has a favorite" I say while laughing "who would not love me!" he says while being cocky "oh shut up" I say while punching his arm.We stayed at the park for a little while parents keep looking at us like we were crazy for laughing so hard but we din't care.