H-Help p2

Greyson's pov:

He was hitting me it hurt like hell but all I could do was cry but then he stopped I let out a sigh of relief."Oh that's just the beginning princess."He came closer to me with a blade "hm where should I put this" he was dragging it across my throat but not hard enough to cut me then he pulled down my shirt in the back "now don't scream or I will beat you to death" I nodded but then felt a shot of pain in my back I was sobbing begging him to stop I knew he was writing something it hurt so bad.

Payton's pov:

After that call I started panicking I knew they had her "GUYS!" I yelled threw out the hole house they both came down "yeah?" Jaden asked "THEY FUCKING HAVE HER" there eye's went big "no wait no this is a prank ok come out Greyson!" Jackson yelled "guys it's not a prank but I_i dont know what to d-do" my breathing starts to get heavy "Payton breath she is going to be ok" Jden tried calming me down but it was not helping "fucking call everybody and kind out where she is" I say while walking in circles.The boys went to go get there phones and to call the gang but you see you might be thinking oh these people must be harmless well yeah no they will kill anybody who comes in there way I don't even know how Greyson got in there way but she did and who she thinks are her real parents are ot and and t-there going to hurt her..

"Yo the gang should be here in 5" Jaden says while walking over to me "s-she there g-going to hurt h-her" I try telling Jaden "she is a tough one Payt she will be ok" I took a deep breath I heard a knock at the door and sprinted to it "get your asses in here now" I tell all of them they walk in and I point to where they could sit "look one of you needs to find out where she is NOW!" I scream at one of them I wanted to cry but none of these ass hats know I even have emotions so this was going to be hard."Yo I found it" Charlie said I wanted to smile but din't "WELL WHERE IS SHE!?" she pointed to a map on her lap top "she is there it's a good 30 minutes from here" I told all of them to meet me there but then it hit me crap what about North!? I run upstairs and into North room she was fast asleep I snuck out of her room and got into my car now time to go save the love of my life.

We pull up to this abandon house it was creepy but like nothing i've never seen before.We all get out of our cars and start talking "I don't care if you kill everybody in there get prin-Greyson got it" one of the boys started laughing "what so funny!?" I asked him " you just almost called this slut princess" I glared at him "she is not a SLUT!" he goes silent we all split up and start walking to the house until I heard a scream I jumped but then all I could hear was "please stop" I din't care if I would get shot I ran in there to see Greyson tied up in a chair with someone digging a nife into her back I pulled out my gun and was about to shoot till someone hit the back of my head and everything went black.

Greyson's pov:

All I could see was Payton laying there on the ground I started to cry harder "d-don't hurt h-him p-please" I sobbed "oh princess don't worry he is just going to get a show" I started to get really scared.I see more people being carried into the room beside me and Payton being tied up in a chair right across from me.A few hours pass and Payton finally woke up I have been crying for hours "P-payt?" he looked up and saw me I could tell me was trying to get lose but could not "I'm going to get us out of this" he said trying to break threw the chains I cried "P-payton there going t-to h-hurt you" I sob "shh it will be ok" he was trying to stay calm but you know it's kinda hard to when you know your tied up somewhere were you don'y know where you are."Well look who's up just in time for the show!" one of the men who took me here said to Payton "DON"T YOUR DARE FUCKING TOUCH HER!" Payton screamed at him "well all I want to do is have some fun?" Payton looked like he was going to explode the man came over to me and started taking off my shir and pants I was crying begging him to stop.I started to do things to me that made me cry even harder "h-help someone" I cried he slapped me "STOP LET GO OF HER" Payton screamed "sit back and enjoy the show mr.Moormeier" Payton was trying to get lose but it woud not budge.Right when the man was about to do something that I would never want to be alone aging he fell to the ground and I saw Payton standing he untied me and hugged me "im so sorry princess" I just cried into his chest he picked me up bridal style and started carrying me out till I spoke up "people are in there" I pointed to a door he walked over and opened it "hey guys" he says while pouting me down then Payton started to untie people they all just looked at me it could be that i'm in my bra but I was to scared to say anything. Payton came back over to me and picked me out then we all left and never said a word on the way home.