akaashi keiji: personal private concert

at last! after five years of following and endless fangirling over your favourite band, you would finally be able to catch them perform live

you squealed eagerly as you jumped in position, extremely excited to get into the venue.

"yes, (l/n), we get it," your friend Joy who came with her girlfriend rolled her eyes at you, "we know you're excited to see them."

you giddily nodded as you clasped your hands together, just thinking of seeing the very good looking members of the band in person and to hear their many top hit songs live is just a dream come true.

you even managed to convince your boyfriend of four years to tag along. he never really listened to bands and never understood your undying love and obsession with this one.

but you would intentionally play songs by this band when you're in the car with him or playing their songs extremely loudly while you took a shower.

needless to say, he's a fan of their music now, too!

"where's your boyfriend?" joy asked as she purchased a few merchandises of the band from a stall that had been set up outside the concert venue.

you paid for the merchandise you purchased too as you shrugged and pursed your lips, getting slightly worried as the minutes passed, "i'm not sure, he should've been here at least an hour ago so we could buy merch together."

you whipped out your phone as you stared at the messages you sent him.

3.00pm
keiji 🥰

keiji? are you getting here soon?

4.05pm
keiji🥰

keijiiiiii the concert is starting soon

4.15pm
keiji🥰

i bought some merch for you too so please come soon! i want to show them to you

4.30pm
keiji🥰

oh my god! they're selling the album you like! i got you one! should i get two for the photo cards?

4.50pm
keiji🥰

dr. keiji akaashi????

he hasn't even seen then yet. you sighed as you decided to text his colleague kuroo, instead.

4.50pm
pain-in-the-ass kuroo-san

kuroo??

what's up

have you seen keiji?

akaashi? he's been in the operating theatre since three hours ago. he got an emergency case.