kuroo tetsuro: the drunk and the sober

kuroo had fallen in love with you the moment he laid his eyes on you

kuroo had fallen in love with you the moment he laid his eyes on you. you are an absolutely beautiful woman with long dark hair (which he loved) and a personality that was just as stunning. you were also probably the most open-minded yet sensible and responsible person he had ever met.

somewhat the total opposite of the more illogical and impulsive him.

he loved how sharp-witted, unbiased and insightful your views were and honestly that part of you had served as a valuable asset when it came to making significant decisions.

and needless to say, you were more usually more matured than others your age and always made the wisest and most sound choices. and that occasionally made people question why you chose to marry kuroo tetsuro.

sometimes you would question yourself too.

the last thing anyone would've expected was for you — a responsible and rational person — to have gotten drunk on a friday night out with your colleagues from work.

very drunk.

akaashi, a close friend and colleague, was kind enough to contact your husband on your behalf.

"(f/n)-san, please refrain from clinging onto me like that—" akaashi was feeling really uncomfortable as you hugged onto him tightly from the side, trying to keep your balance.

your legs felt like that were going to give up soon. your eyes were swivelling towards the back of your head in a distressing sense of a headache.

"akaashi, you're actually very handsome," your words slurring, "do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

akaashi's eyes widened at your 180 change in personality as he tried to pry you off his dress shirt as he started awkwardly laughing at your request, "haha, very funny (f/n)-san. thank you for the very generous and flattering offer but it's alright. i'm certain bokuto-san wouldn't like that."

"who's bokuto? you're cheating on me already?!"

"he's my boyfriend, (f/n)-san, i just told you we got together recently."

"awww that's a pity," you pouted, "but it's okay, no one needs to find out."

you started inching dangerously close to his face before a hand snatched you away by the back of your blouse's collar.

"what the fuck?" kuroo was absolutely taken aback as he caught sight of his wife on another man.

"oh! another good looking man!" you elatedly declared as you clung onto kuroo's arm and ruffled his hair in various directions, "we can do something about the bedhead but do you wanna be my boyfriend?"

kuroo raised an eyebrow at your peculiar behaviour before raising his left hand in your face where you saw a silver ring on his fourth digit, "i'm your husband, (f/n)," he deadpanned.