When the bells rings

"Sora-chan, Sora-chan! Look it's a church!" Said an little albino said while jumping happily.

"I can look that." An Raven haired male said while walking towards him.

Just the two arrived, the church bell started to ring when there's no wedding or anything for somes reasons.

"Waa~ it's like the bell ringing just for the two of us!" The little albino happily said as he facing ravenette boy while smiling widely.

"Wh-wha, don't say that kind of thing mafu! Well... It's true I guess..." The ravenette said the last part in a quiet voice, so the albino won't hear him.

But the albino hear him said that and grinning happily as he hug the ravenette.

"Sora-chan!"

"O-oi what are you-"

"Sora-chan, let's make a promise!"

"What?"

"Promise, they said the people who make a promise in here will never break." Said the albino as he showed the pinky finger.

"But, what are we gonna promise?"

"Hmm... Ah!

Let's promise in the future we be always, always together!"

The ravenette blushed at the comment, he hesitant at first but promise it.

"Okay, but when the times come you will be mine~" said while he smirking and make the albino shiver. The albino nodded as hold his hand and put his forehead into him.

"Sora-chan... You know I really, really, realllly like you!" Said the albino smile widely and close his eyes.

The ravenette blushed and his face really red, he thankful that the albino still close his eyes so he wouldn't look at him with a red face.

"I... I like you too, so don't regret in the future mafu."

The albino slightly confused at the ravenette words but shrugged it off and nodded.

4 years later

"Soraru, can you have a minute?" His mom asked.

"Yes, mother." As he walked to his mother.

"Soraru, are you... Like mafumafu?"

Soraru immediately blushed at his mother question. Why would she ask that?

His mother giggled at his face and ask again.

"Do you like mafumafu... In a romantic way?"

He froze after heard that. How would she know that soraru like mafumafu in a romantic way? He like mafumafu in a romantic way for a while, no...

For 3 years.

But he can't tell him his feeling, because cannot taint mafumafu with his feeling. Mafu is still an innocent little albino after all, and not understand about this kind of thing.

His mother sighed and smiled at him, for somes reason in her smile have a slight sadness.

"Soraru, I'm sorry but you can't meet with mafumafu again..."

His heart almost stopped when he hears that. Why would she said that?

"It's not because I'm hate mafumafu, but his parent will live in a country that far away from here..." Said his mother sadly.

He can't move and can't hear his surrounding. He's lost on his thought.
He just seeing the albino smile and voice that calling him.

"He will leave tomorrow so go see him soraru..."