1 || Memories I never want to fade

Birds chirped loudly as the sun started to rise, removing darkness from the sky which instantly made the weather calm and pleasant

It was almost mid-September and the starting of winter which made the weather a bit chilly in London.

Avinash, who had been jogging around the park for about 45 minutes was now finding an empty seat in the garden so that he could relax. 

After looking for a seat for a good five minutes, he finally found one which was placed near the far corner of the garden. He made his way towards the seat panting, which he found was closest to the fountain, and sat there.

Avinash took a sip from his water bottle as he looked around, and saw a group of girls and boys in their late teenage years laughing and talking with each other. 

He sighed looking at them and closed his eyes as her memories engulfed his brain. 

If these years were bad for him, then today was the worst. Today was the day he last talked with her.

A frown covered his face slightly as the continuous bridge of her thoughts mingled in his brain.

Avinash opened his eyes, feeling as if someone was grabbing his legs. 

He lowered his eyes and saw his cute little friend who was seeing him with her big eyes and smiled.

"Hey, Aria!" Avi said and took the munchkin in his arms.

"Hii Avi!" Aria replied to him in her baby voice making Avinash chuckle.

And this is how his bad morning turned good by meeting his little bundle of joy.

"Ari, did you come alone today?" Avinash asked her, to which Aria looked at him with a mischievous smile which meant she ran away from her nanny to meet him like she always does.

"Aria, here you are!" Merida, Aria's granny called and went towards Avinash and Aria.

She patted Aria's head and smiled at Avinash.

"Aria, you are here, let's go, home baby," Merida said to Aria, lowering herself to match Aria's height.

Aria looked at Avi, who nodded his head, and then she stood up and placed her hand in Merida's.

"Thank you, Avi, or else she would have not listened to me," Merida told Avinash with a chuckle and walked away with Aria.

Avi waved his hand at Aria who waved both hands looking at him.

He then stood up from his seat and went to the other side of the garden so that he could go out of the garden and reach home early.