Epilogue

*Throws a bucket of holy water on all the readers.*

Enjoy!

*******

*******

4 months later

London Airport,
4 pm.

Avinash's PoV

"Priya, come with me. Here is our car." I said and took Priya's hand in mine.

I still feel as if it was yesterday, I proposed to her.

I kept Priya's bags in the car and while she sat on her seat.

"So, How was your first international trip?" I asked after sitting inside the car and wearing my seatbelts.

Priya looked at me and smiled. The same smile which means, world to me.

"You know how much I missed you?" I questioned her as I started the car.

I had to come back, London two months after we started dating as the mall project was over and baba needed my help.

"You used to call me daily, How I won't know how much you missed me, Mr Loving Banerjee," Priya said and I glared at her while she averted her gaze towards the window.

I shook my head knowing she would be angry with me. I haven't said her why I called her so urgently here.

These two months without her were hell difficult for me. I don't understand now how I spent the 10 years of my life here in London without her.

Even we weren't able to talk nicely on my birthday because of the back to back meetings and these all things riled me to the core.

"At least say something baba!" I whined to which she snorted.

"Play a good song, Mr Banerjee." She replied with the precious five words I don't want to listen to right now. Grumpily, I started the Bollywood playlist I had and the melodies of the song filled the car.

"Bulave tujhe yaar aaj meri galiyan

Basaun tere sang main alag duniya."

I grinned widely hearing the song and repeated the next lyrics.

"Bulave tujhe yaar aaj meri galiyan

Basaun tere sang main alag duniyaa"

Priya looked at me with a frown her eyes moistened which made me stop singing.