24 || You can never change

In the game - If Avi asked the question.. Priya has answered it first and then Avi. Then when Priya asked - Avi answered first then Priya.

*****

Avinash's PoV

Avinash's PoV

After addressing the workers and discussing the issues and improvement of the project from the manager I came outside from the "Construction Area" of the Mall.

Looking over to priya who was talking with one of the female workers I smiled. She always makes me remember Mihu. A very helpful, cheerful and emotional person. 

Priya looked at me and waved her hand to which I responded with a let's-go look. She nodded her head and left the workers after saying them a namaste to which I smiled. 

She came in front of me and smiled brightly. Seeing her, I raised my eyebrow to which she shook her head and said "Avinash, this project will bring a lot of employment here. I am so happy."

I nodded my head and we continued to walk outside, when I suddenly remembered something and asked her,"Priya should I book a taxi?"

She shook her head and replied,"No Avi, As it's 4pm already and we have missed the yummy lunch. It will be good if we walk and go! This way we can eat more too." 

I looked at her shocked and a chuckle left my mouth hearing her reasonable idea. This girl is really something!

We came outside from the plot area of the mall and I saw priya walking or more like jumping from one leg to another. 

"Ms. Tomboy Sharma, you will get tired soon and please don't jump." I nearly shouted, hearing which priya stopped and looked back at me.

"Mr. Chubby Banerjee, Can you please be a good guy and not a workaholic for once. I am just refreshing those childhood memories again." Priya replied to me with a Send-the-workalic-home to which I shook my head.

"Okay, I won't pressurize. But remember Mr. Chubby Banerjee, that small Avinash who used to find it difficult to jump like these and always wished to try it once." She said to me and felt my neck getting warm.

Can't she forget those embarrassing moments?

"Think as much as you want and till that time I will go home and come again." She said to me with a snort while I glared at her. 

"I am not going to that still. But we can do anything else we used to do in childhood?" I said to her and she nodded with a sigh. I was her walking back to me but I stopped her and started walking towards her.

While walking, I saw a shiny object beside a rock and went to see what it is. Looking close to the object I saw it was a bracelet. A pearl bracelet!