29 || Are there any chances of survival?

*****

It was the day of competition, I was all ready to sing the song Mihu suggested

It was the day of competition, I was all ready to sing the song Mihu suggested. My name was supposed to be called now but I was busy waiting for Mihu Di. 

I came back stage as next was my performance and saw Aakriti standing there.

"Where is Mihu?" I asked her to which she looked at me and then at her phone.

"Mi--Mihu went to meet Ahan as he is her partner in dance. She will come soon." She said and showed me her phone in which Mihu had messaged her 15 minutes back.

"She will come,Right?" I asked Aakriti, not feeling well from inside.

Aakriti smiled at me and nodded her head. She then said,"Go Mr. Super Singer and make your Mihu proud. She literally took the form on the first day standing in line for three hours only for you." 

I smiled at her and shook my head slightly.

Mihu can never change. When she loves someone she gives her 100%. 

I hope Ahan treats her the best. She is really precious for anyone.

.

.

"The next participant is Anurag Basu." The anchor said and a huge round of applause was heard in the room.

I prayed to god once and checked around to see if Mihu was present or not. 

She wasn't! 

"Avinash go! Mihika will come soon." Aakriti said from behind and I nodded my head agreeing. 

I climbed the stage and stood in front of the mike.

"Good Evening judges, Avinash Banerjee this side. Today I will sing a bollywood song beautifully sung by Arjit Singh, Khariyat." I said and looked at everyone present.

Mihika where are you?

Taking a deep breath I started singing,"Khairiyat puchho
Kabhi to kaifiyat puchho
Tumhaare bin deewane ka
Kya haal hai

Dil mera dekho
Na meri haisiyat puchho
Tere bin ek din jaise
Sau saal hai......"

A loud applause was heard after I finished singing the song. 

Smiling I got out from the hall as the results will be told after seeing performances.

Coming to the back stage, I saw Ahan standing there and hugging someone.

I ran towards him and freed him from the girl to hug Mihu and to my shock it wasn't her. 

Anger hit my nerve, I took hold of Ahan's collar.