16 || I like Avinash

Yes yes I am alive.. Don't take tension..

Even though I know no one missed me T_T

Next update!

*****

•Third Person's PoV•

Third Person's PoV•

Avinash, together with an overly enthusiastic Sid came towards the center of the cafe where everyone had made a crowd.

There weren't many people, only 30-35 people had joined the reunion. And the crowd had only 15 people, Avinash had guessed and smiled towards the group who were calling him.

"Hey everyone, What's up?" Sid asked and a high fived one of his classmates.

"Hey Sid, Avinash. How are you guys?" Bhumi, a petite girl with long hairs and sand skin asked.

Ignoring her, Avinash sat beside his classmates while Sid looked over to Bhumi and saw that was wearing an off shoulders glitter black dress and shivering, He replied with a "We are fine."

Hearing Sid's meek tone Avinash looked at him and saw he was muffling his laughter which made him chuckle and shook his head.

"So guys, we will play a game!" Naisha said while making a tingling sound with the help of a spoon and her cold drink glass.

Everyone in the crowd did a "Hooooo" while Priya who was looking at everything from a distance took a sprite from the waiter.

"What's the game?" Arshi, one of the girls from Naisha's girl gang asked while Bhumi smirked looking at her.

"We all are now grown big duffo. So truth and dare will get a 'boo' I know, so all taken people will say Definitions of love according to them and the single group will add their ideas in it." Bhumi said and some people hooted her with her idea while some left the discussion and moved towards the food corner.

Avinash's posture stiffened hearing the game but he shook his head and continued talking with his classmates. While Naisha who was giggling thinking about the game took priya with her towards the crowd. Priya feeling distress went with Naisha while taking deep breaths and carrying a small nervous smile.

"So Siddharth Tapar, We all know you got your other half some days back. Wanna share your Definition of love?" Alisha, Another girl from Naisha's girl gang asked.

"Well My Definition Of love starts from her and ends on her, my love, Siya. Neither I can think nor I can imagine of anyone else other than her as my love. My other half, the one who understands me the most." Sid replied, earning lots of claps and hoots from everyone while Avinash, Priya and Naisha looked at Sid with complete admiration, shocked by the fact that the guy who never believed in love is now saying sentences about it.