21 || Why Dii, Mr. Super Singer?

A/N I have used names of some of my readers which I can remember. 😜

***

Avinash's PoV

Avinash's PoV

I looked at the files and sighed. It has been three hours since I am working in hope to forget those memories. But it isn't easy as much it seems. Mihu, her words, her philosophies, everything is printed on my brain and heart. 

Sometimes I feel it was my mistake to not go and search for her while keeping my promise to stay at the auditions. If only I would have gone... 

I closed my eyes and remembered some of the advice I have read on the Internet. "If you cannot forget a person who is no more with you, don't try! Just don't try to forget. And don't be sad. Better remember the memories of the person. You will feel relaxed."

I didn't know if this advice was true but I did have to do it for once, so I closed my eyes remembering the sweet memories of my and Mihu.

.

.

.

"So Mr. Amateur Singer, Now after hearing your not-so-amateur singing voice for almost five months I have come with a decision. Now I will call you Mr. Super Singer." Mihu said while I looked at her and shook my head.

"Anything else mihu? Wait I should also change your name, right?" I said to which Mihu chuckled and showed her tongue to me. 

"Mr. Super Singer you can name Jan pie!" Mihu said to which I pouted and said,"This is fair! I should name you. But why Jan pie? "

"Cause I am Jan queen means my birthday is on 10th January and pie because I am sweet." Mihika said to which I laughed. 

"So, not Jan pie but I will call you Mihu Di!" I concluded earning a punch on my shoulder by Mihika. She looked at me with a confused look and asked "Why Dii, Mr. Super Singer?"

"You are Jan Queen and I am March King. So logically, you will become my elder sissy, Right?" I said cheekily to which Mihika replied, "I know Mr. Banerjee is clearing me from his fangirl list."

"No baba! By calling you Mihu Dii I will get a multi talented elder sister and you will get an over handsome and possessive younger brother." I announced to which Mihu again gave a punch on my shoulder. 

"Everything is okay but what do you mean by handsome? You and Handsome? Really! You are - Super Singer not a Super Actor. And what's with possessive? Don't tell me you are going to throw my boyfriends!" Mihika whined with a cute pout to which I chucked and replied,"Well Mihu Dii, leave something for time."

Mihika devilishly smiled at me and came close towards the chair I was sitting. 

We both were in the auditorium, talking as we both just bunked a class.