6 || You did what?

•Avinash•

Avinash•

"Avinash, how was the journey? What about London, how was it?" Naisha asked me.

"It was fine, Naisha. But now I am very tired now. What to do?" I questioned sighing with a pout and seeing me she giggled.

"Such a baby Mr. Banerjee." she said and I smiled.

" Let's-" Naisha was saying something which Veena aunty cut off.

"Avi beta you came. Our boy has become so handsome and intelligent." She proudly told me and I made my way towards Aunty.

"Veena aunty." I said after touching her feet. Seeing me her eyes become moist and she hugged me.

"Avi we missed you so much bacha." She mumbled to which I smiled widely.

"I missed you too Aunty and your yummy foods. Thinking of Food always makes me hungry. So my sweet Aunty where are my special dishes?" I questioned her grinning widely while she patted my cheeks.

It feels good being the old self. These people are the ones who can never judge me no matter what!

"Fresh up and come fast, dinner is ready and Naishu, escort Avi to his room." Aunty ordered Naisha to which we both nodded our heads.

"So Avi let's go to your room." Naishu said to me and I nodded.

_________

"So Mr. Avinash Banerjee this is your room." Naisha told me while we reached inside the room.

"Thank you Ms. Naisha Joshi, now leave." I replied to her and we laughed together.

"Where is Priyu? She is missing all these fun." Naishu asked me with a sad expression.

"I think she is angry." I whispered to her and kept my bag side.

"What? Mr. Banerjee you just came and made my best friend angry. Ugh! Idiot Banerjee." Naishu scolded me while I looked at her shocked.

"I just misunderstood you with her." I explained to her and she grasped.

"You did what? Now she would be so sad. After you went she became so lonely and now you idiot made her more sad." She whisper-yelled at me.

"She was alone?" I questioned her or rather than myself.

"What do you think? She was a tomboy Avinash and later it became difficult for her to talk making her socially awkward. I always try to cheer my Priya and you idiot made her sad." Naisha said and again scolded me which made me feel super guilty.