30 || She will understand it

******

Priya's PoV

Priya's PoV

I looked at Avinash completely surprised. He has seen so much in life. He lost someone he looked as a role model for him and that too in a tragic way. 

He lost his interest in love and music because of that incident. How much pain he is carrying with himself. 

"Avi" I said softly and kept my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me raising his eyes which were glistened with fresh tears.

"Don't cry" I said and we sat in silence for a minute.

"What happened to Ahan and Manish uncle?" I asked him slowly and he smiled sadly.

"Ahan didn't thought that his one lie could harm her so much. He regret it but well, He and everyone of his family who was in the plan are seven years jailed." He said and took a deep breath.

"Ahan's company completely went into a downfall and I have made sure it will never start again while Manish Uncle died two years ago because of cancer." Avinash said and I was mum again. 

"You know. Before dying Manish Uncle gave me to handle his whole Gujaral empire. He quoted,'You are Mihi's younger brother and as that you are the rightful owner of everything after me and her.' That day he gave his everything to me with so much trust, the same trust which Mihu did." He said and looked at the sky.

"Why did you stopped calling her Di?" I asked him. Hearing the past I got to know he used to call her dii but he doesn't now. 

"Because I am not a good younger brother, I wasn't able to save her." He replied and closed his eyes.

"No baba. You are a good brother. Mihika loved you a lot. That's why she did so much for you. You know right, somethings are not in our hands but his." I said and pointed towards the sky to which Anurag chuckled.

"Why does he take all good people away, Priyu? Mihu was too good and now is too far for reach." Avinash replied looking at me, and took his hand in mine and replied,"Good people aren't meant to live on earth. These people are dangerous for goodness."

Hearing my answer, he smiled. 

"I think you are right. I hope Mihu is in a better world. You know, I like the sky because It has Mihu in it. The stars, she is there." He told, and my heart clenched hearing his words. 

He did love her a lot.

"You know, you shouldn't have left singing. Mihika wanted you to make her proud with singing and not with business. And forgive Naisha too." I said to which he nodded and silence again surrounded us.

"I got that later. But I was too late. I already have two companies to look after and about Naisha, can you give me her number? That great girl emailed me in my business email." He said and chuckled.